LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

What a great, great game with an "on the edge of your seat" ending.

What a horrible, horrible game from both teams.
Rockets lost the game for themselves for missing all those freethrows.
Lakers could've lost the game with all those low basketball IQ bums committing hair-ripping turnovers.

Rafer Alston needs to retire from the NBA already. Your inconsistent and will always be inconsistent.
Same can be said with Kwame. Just he's basically an amputee without hands. Horrid.

i really think they can afford to trade odom for a solid tough rebounder and defender. man just makes too many bonehead plays....and he's been doing thathis entire career.

Rockets fans:

I don't understand why Rafer Alston starts over Mike James, even less understanding as to why Steve Francis doesn't get a lick of playing time over the"street baller" Rafer Alston?? I mean Alston really sucks, he can't shoot to save his life.

I think Adelman has to start to think about letting Steve get some time, now.

James + Alston has been garbage most of the year, and they were garbage tonight.

Bonzi can and will step up, but if T-Mac is out, the Rockets are gonna need more than just him.

We want Steve..

durty pancakes, when Lakers/Rockets play against each other, what side are you really on?
laugh.gif

Ya'll boy came in looking like a true Black Mamba tonight.

fullj.getty-76075958bb003_lakers_rockets.jpg

And seriously, whenever you get back home from the game "E.C.", please post pics and let us know what section you were sitting in.
laugh.gif

fullj.getty-76075958bb005_lakers_rockets.jpg

I turned the TV off soon as the ball hit Rafers hands. I already knew the final score.

Rockets. We've got problems. It was written for the Rockets to crumble in the closing minutes no matter what according to what I've seen.

Time to get some rest and prepare to knuckle up with the l337 of the west. damn we might come out of this at .500
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Phil is so dumb, his rotations in at least two games this season have left me scratching my head. New Orleans the game was close and he left the scrubs in too long and when Bean came back the game was out of reach and tonight it almost cost us a game the Rockets had no business being in without T-Mac. I'm going to bust a vein watching the Lakeshow this season.
Welcome to the club.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Rafer actually didn't play too bad tonight, not compared to how bad he's been sucking. Atleast he showed life and had some effect out there. He had a+11 on the court, had 7 assists, 2 TOs in 38 minutes, and his 5-13 (38%) mark was better than Yao's and James'.

James is garbage. 2-10 shooting, 0 assists. What a difference maker this pickup was!

Bonzi was awesome, great game. He needs more minutes around the 35-38 mark, not the 21-25 he's been getting.

Battier's been MIA in quite some time now.

I don't think Francis is the answer. But I really want to see what Aaron Brooks can do. I mean, a PG with speed, a nice shot and the ability to create isexactly what we need isn't it?

SHUGES wrote:
And seriously, whenever you get back home from the game "E.C.", please post pics and let us know what section you were sitting in.
laugh.gif

fullj.getty-76075958bb005_lakers_rockets.jpg

I think i saw him sitting right behind the Lakers bench. Kobe definitely saw that poster.

The Lakers....it's the same ol story they can play parts of games so well.

Kobe obviously doesn't want to score a ton of points. This man should be averaging 10 dimes a game point blank if people he played with where smart. Ronnyis the only guy who seems to get it

The Bynum lovers, you guys need to just wait another 3 years to see consistancy. Stop hoping and stop blaming Phil, Kobe or whoever else for his so-called lackof progress.

This team is not smart as a whole and that includes Fisher.

Kobe is playing at an MVP level so far, 29, 8, 5. If not for the KG and the Celtics destroying everyone they play, he would be the leading candidate, withLeBron coming in at a close third. Alas the Lakers probably won't get enough wins for him to get it and we still have Kwame Brown so the extra 3 assists hewould get to Kwame at point blank range are almost always fumbled away.

i just hope tmac recovers in time for the spurs =/

i was def impressed by bonzi

not impressed by yaos free throws

i have no idea why adelman can play snyder but not francis SMFH!!

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Sriracha Hot Sauce

So, Francis gets no run, and your team can't score a bucket the last 6 mins? Shouldnt you try to switch it up a little with your best player hurt?
Thing is though, it's a close game. It's going to go down to the wire. You don't put in somebody who hasn't played a minute all year in there trying to "switch things up."

You put him in because your backcourt has been playing bad this whole year, and your best offensive player is unavailable. Steve is a proven scorer thatcan possibly end your scoring drought which was over 6 mins at the tail end of the game. If something doesn't work, why would you stick to it?

Back
Top Bottom