LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

roll.gif
@ kobe sayin tmac faked the injury to get out of baby duties

Kidskillz858 wrote:
Lakers won UGLY tonight.

But a win is a win and I'll take the split from the texas two step trip.

Lakers should try and make a trade for Ron Artest.

Offer this:

Kwame: $9 million contract expiring after this year
Farmar: Nice young PG who really improved his jumpshot and 3 point range.Also the Kings will need a PG for the future since Mike Bibby will be gone though trade or when he opts out.I really like Farmar and have been watching him since he was playing at UCLA for the Bruins but the Lakers are deep right now at PG with the Veteran DFish back for 3 more years and I think Jaravis Crittenton is going to be a better PG than Farmar down the road.

Here is the problem though: The Maloof brothers HATE the Lakers with a passion and would rather kill themselves before making a trade with the Lakers that would help improve the Lakers.

Example: Last year at the trading deadline it was reported that Lakers GM and Kings GM Geoff Petrie had agreed on a trade of Vladamir Radmonvic for Mike Bibby but the Maloof brothers at the last minute killed the trade because they hate the Lakers so much.

Easy solution; offer them something that benefits them AND us instead of something that clearly benefits us and makes us a better team.The Maloofsare businessmen.

Trust me, their hate for the Lakers does NOT run as deep as their desire to see their businesses succeed.

So make a more even trade than 'Radmonovic for Bibby' or 'Kwame for Artest.'

Sasha for Artest.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Right, Brokeback can't defend worth crap, just the Matador defense, he takes brakes on D, if you're not seeing that then I guess you're a true Rockets Fan. And you don't think Yao's performance has to do something with your record? Give me a break, the guy alters the game. Yao should be getting MVP treatment for your team, brokeback can't even stay healthy.
laugh.gif
Thought so. Just another Kobe fan/Tmac hater.

Yao has been playing great too but you Tmac haters say the SAME thing EVERY year about how YAO is the MAIN reason they are playing so well and how he'sREALLY the most important person on the team. Then, Mac goes out with an injury and we see Houston go something like 2-33 with Yao. Yet, when Yao goes down,Houston is STILL something like 24-14 with Tmac. Oh but of course, when Yao goes out and they are still winning it has nothing to do with Tmacright?
eyes.gif

So are Kobe's 2k4's with cement print? I can't tell. If they are then I'm gonna try to go to a Lakers game with a suitcase of cash to buy themoff of him.

laugh.gif
Yao has been playing great too but you Tmac haters say the SAME thing EVERY year about how YAO is the MAIN reason they are playing so well and how he's REALLY the most important person on the team. Then, Mac goes out with an injury and we see Houston go something like 2-33 with Yao. Yet, when Yao goes down, Houston is STILL something like 24-14 with Tmac. Oh but of course, when Yao goes out and they are still winning it has nothing to do with Tmac right?
eyes.gif

Lakers have a worst record with kobe in the line-up and no Lamar, but if lamar is with Kobe, then they are winning at a higher percentage. So yousaying Lamar is the MVP like Tmac because they have a better record with him on the floor? One player doesn't make the team win or lose, but trust mewithout Yao, Tmac will be the 1st round virgin for a Long LOONG time. Tmac is gifted and talented even more than Kobe, the guy is a freak. But it's hiswill that gets in the way. You would have to decapitate Kobe to get him off the floor. get what i'm saying?

damn, I'm just thinking, how the hell is Steve Francis getting ZERO playing time? it's ridiculous. I just feel bad for him. why did they pick him up inthe first place?
smh.gif

I really dont think TMac will ever get out of the 1st round of the playoffs in his career.

It's going to be his SAD legacy when he is retired and people think and talk about his career.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

laugh.gif
Yao has been playing great too but you Tmac haters say the SAME thing EVERY year about how YAO is the MAIN reason they are playing so well and how he's REALLY the most important person on the team. Then, Mac goes out with an injury and we see Houston go something like 2-33 with Yao. Yet, when Yao goes down, Houston is STILL something like 24-14 with Tmac. Oh but of course, when Yao goes out and they are still winning it has nothing to do with Tmac right?
eyes.gif
Lakers have a worst record with kobe in the line-up and no Lamar, but if lamar is with Kobe, then they are winning at a higher percentage. So you saying Lamar is the MVP like Tmac because they have a better record with him on the floor? One player doesn't make the team win or lose, but trust me without Yao, Tmac will be the 1st round virgin for a Long LOONG time. Tmac is gifted and talented even more than Kobe, the guy is a freak. But it's his will that gets in the way. You would have to decapitate Kobe to get him off the floor. get what i'm saying?

Kobe is the man, and I'm a fan of his.

But, it's not like T-Mac is soft. It's just unfortunate that he gets injured.

You shouldn't question T-Mac's will. Dude plays with passion. He basically carried Orlando on his back for years. He almost pulled the Rockets to anupset of the Mavericks in the first round a couple years agos singlehandedly. He just missed out on a 2nd round appearance last year by losing Game 7 againstthe more physical Utah Jazz team. It's not like he loses then brushes it off and goes on his merry way. He takes it personal.

That's why this year he hit the ground running. I mean I understand it's a long season, and we're just under way, but 9-10 games into the season,who in their right mind saw this coming?

T-Mac leading the league in scoring and before the injury, leading the Rockets to W's.

Yeah, it's a team effort, and yeah Yao plays a big part, but, T-Mac is the real captain of this ship. He makes everything 'go.'

Is there a softer dude in the league that TMAC? That's exactly why I never want that guy on my team, he always out. You guys should see the difference inthe comparisons between Kobe and Mac. Kobe plays injured or not. Shoulder, knee, ankle, finger, wrist, hand, elbow, misses like a game or two, maybe a week,and then he's back and you can't even tell. Tracy injures the same stuff and is out weeks or months at a time. He comes back healthy for like a gameor two, then right on back to the training table. Weak sauce man.

Glad to scrape by with the win, we still have a lot of work to do. Phil needs to give up on the stand up act and work on his rotation stuff. He's weirdsometimes.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Is there a softer dude in the league that TMAC? That's exactly why I never want that guy on my team, he always out. You guys should see the difference in the comparisons between Kobe and Mac. Kobe plays injured or not. Shoulder, knee, ankle, finger, wrist, hand, elbow, misses like a game or two, maybe a week, and then he's back and you can't even tell. Tracy injures the same stuff and is out weeks or months at a time. He comes back healthy for like a game or two, then right on back to the training table. Weak sauce man.

Glad to scrape by with the win, we still have a lot of work to do. Phil needs to give up on the stand up act and work on his rotation stuff. He's weird sometimes.

T-Mac's main injury year in and year out is his back.

Try living a normal productive life with a bothering back, let alone play in an NBA season.

This year he seemed to be past it though, and as a result, he was tearing up the league.

T-Mac isn't soft. It's just he's had the worst of luck when it comes to injuries.

This year he seemed to be past it though, and as a result, he was tearing up the league.
true.

and by the way, tmac carried the rockets last year WITHOUT yao ming. If one of them gets injured, I'd pick tmac to be the one healthy.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Right, Brokeback can't defend worth crap, just the Matador defense, he takes brakes on D, if you're not seeing that then I guess you're a true Rockets Fan. And you don't think Yao's performance has to do something with your record? Give me a break, the guy alters the game. Yao should be getting MVP treatment for your team, brokeback can't even stay healthy.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
coming from one of the biggest tmac rider/kobe hater here. irony and hilarity at its finest.

coming from one of the biggest tmac rider/kobe hater here. irony and hilarity at its finest.
indifferent.gif
at this fool thinking he knows me. Cause i'mnot a kobe fan, i'ma kobe hater right? Please, please, PLEASE point out ANYTHING i've said negative about kobe in here?...Thought so.

Yet we have these Kobe riders/Tmac haters talking bout, "Eye" and "Brokeback." See the difference.
tired.gif

Is there a softer dude in the league that TMAC? That's exactly why I never want that guy on my team, he always out. You guys should see the difference in the comparisons between Kobe and Mac. Kobe plays injured or not. Shoulder, knee, ankle, finger, wrist, hand, elbow, misses like a game or two, maybe a week, and then he's back and you can't even tell. Tracy injures the same stuff and is out weeks or months at a time. He comes back healthy for like a game or two, then right on back to the training table. Weak sauce man.
Same injuries? You can't be serious. Let me know when Kobe has a serious back issue and comes back like the "superman" ya'llclaim he is.

Then you come in here and act like he hasn't been playing on his injured back SINCE the Orlando days.

Serious back injury? Dudes 29. Was he in a car accident? Get hurt playin football? You guys act like you know the extent of his back injury.
roll.gif

I stand corrected, he's not soft, he's just "unlucky".
laugh.gif

what's with all the hate for tmac?? he is a great ball player and is very valuable to this rocket team and he is far from being soft...why don't someof you guys try to play with a bad back?

Originally Posted by OneTrust

indifferent.gif
at this fool thinking he knows me. Cause i'm not a kobe fan, i'ma kobe hater right? Please, please, PLEASE point out ANYTHING i've said negative about kobe in here?...Thought so.

Yet we have these Kobe riders/Tmac haters talking bout, "Eye" and "Brokeback." See the difference.
tired.gif

Same injuries? You can't be serious. Let me know when Kobe has a serious back issue and comes back like the "superman" ya'll claim he is.

Then you come in here and act like he hasn't been playing on his injured back SINCE the Orlando days.
laugh.gif
youre joking right? spare me your
indifferent.gif
. ive been on nt for a whilenow if we had an archive we can go back to i can put out a bunch of %%%$ youve talked about kobe in the past.
laugh.gif
@ this fool thinking he aint said %%%$ about kobe before. what a clown.

Yikes, rockets had that game...until they jacked up like 16 free throws....free throws....

not only that, mvp tnt gets injured....

Man I respect Tmac to the fullest and I still rate him above Wade, Melo, and Bron. Dudes need to realize what he does. I'm glad he's back to the 30 agame days and playing D. He seems healthy and focused. The elbow thing won't keep him out and this game could have been a lot more competitive if he wasthere.

On both sides.

Really I don't see how KG gets MVP consideration with Pierce and Ray Allen beastin over there too. Kobe has no help, Tmac is leading the Rockets and Bronhas no help. If the Rockets place 1-3 by seasons end and Tmac is still 29, 5, 5 he gets it. If the Lakers are above the 7th seed and Kobe is 30, 7, 5 he getsit. If somehow the Cavs are at least 5th Bron should get it.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

They gave shaq a tech for waving the finger at mutombo last season, why not evans?
and they need to T up mutumbo everytime he does that.

remember when he use to do that but they stopped him because it was called taunting? so he was allowed to wave his finger to the crowd instead?
what happend to that rule?

next time mutumbo does that, someone needs to wave their middle finger back at him...

Back
Top Bottom