LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

hahahahaha
laugh.gif
@ Phil Jackson

laugh.gif
ol' boy still slidin in jokes.

"We call this a 'Brokeback Mountain' game, because there's so much penetration and kickouts," Jackson said. "It was one of those games.
aww man.
laugh.gif

tmac needs to shoot every damn time. his teammates are sucking. and odom has zero chance of guarding him.

and kobe needs to drive on bonzi. bonzi's too fat for kobe.
roll.gif

this is why ppl want to play w/ tracy. scola sucks like hell and he keeps passing it to him to show confidence in him.

if only kobe can do that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Greedy*%*! Skip on that fast break. Give up the ball!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if i was strugglin as bad as skip is, im takin all the free pointsi can get
laugh.gif

this is why ppl want to play w/ tracy. scola sucks like hell and he keeps passing it to him to show confidence in him.

if only kobe can do that
eyes.gif

have you been watchin the game? kobe has been lookin for turiaf and brown during the whole 1st quarter... its not his fault brown can't finisha damn layup

guess phil won't give tmac any space to operate, crowding him like girls crowd on jeter and brady
roll.gif

ps - odom needs to check his ankles b/c tmac broke them
roll.gif

if only kobe can do that

He has so far this season.

T-Mac befuddles me. One game, he'll come out looking to attack. Next game, he'll come out looking to pass, pass, pass.

After last night's game though, I can kind of understand him trying to force other guys to get involved. He has kicked out to Scola like 3 times already,Mike James, Shane, and Skip so far. Guess how many assists he has though? Two!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

if only kobe can do that

He has so far this season.

and kobe has. but he has to keep it up. the team's offense looks better b/c kobe does that. but he can't revert back to his ballhogging ways whenhis teammates stink up a joint

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Greedy*%*! Skip on that fast break. Give up the ball!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if i was strugglin as bad as skip is, im takin all the free points i can get
laugh.gif

if only kobe can do that
eyes.gif
have you been watchin the game? kobe has been lookin for turiaf and brown during the whole 1st quarter... its not his fault brown can't finish a damn layup

i'm talking about his whole career in general dude. not just one game.

and refs killin the rox again v. the lakers. that's 3 wack calls on them.

I've always been a fan of LO. But Bynum is easily becoming my favorite Laker. Kid's potential is through the roof. I see why he's untouchable asfar as trades go.

T-Mac befuddles me. One game, he'll come out looking to attack. Next game, he'll come out looking to pass, pass, pass.

After last night's game though, I can kind of understand him trying to force other guys to get involved. He has kicked out to Scola like 3 times already, Mike James, Shane, and Skip so far. Guess how many assists he has though? Two!
smh.gif

look, if houston wants to be a great team, they need a great team. they will need scola/bonzi/james if they want to beat the great teams in this league.

and kobe has. but he has to keep it up. the team's offense looks better b/c kobe does that. but he can't revert back to his ballhogging ways when his teammates stink up a joint

I agree, but on some nights he will need to take over more than usual with this squad. But him trusting them has made them look a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom