LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by SHUGES

T-Mac befuddles me. One game, he'll come out looking to attack. Next game, he'll come out looking to pass, pass, pass.

After last night's game though, I can kind of understand him trying to force other guys to get involved. He has kicked out to Scola like 3 times already, Mike James, Shane, and Skip so far. Guess how many assists he has though? Two!
smh.gif

look, if houston wants to be a great team, they need a great team. they will need scola/bonzi/james if they want to beat the great teams in this league.
Dog, you just repeated what I was trying to say.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My comment was more of an indictment of his teammates failing to convert despite T-Mac constantly looking for them.

kobe has a better supporting cast than tracy and yao and that's depressing to see after all the moves

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Farmar still ballin i see.

he's gonna be a pretty good player. him and dfish will man that PG position down for the lakers

kobe has a better supporting cast than tracy and yao and that's depressing to see after all the moves

I think the keyword in that sentence is YAO! Do you think the Rockets would be better without Yao, but instead withLuke Walton and Farmar?

Originally Posted by kash55

I think the keyword in that sentence is YAO! Do you think the Rockets would be better without Yao, but instead with Luke Walton and Farmar?
laugh.gif

Very true.
sick.gif

Jeff Van Gundy shouldn't be allowed to commentate Houston's games. He spends the whole telecast slurping them. I'm gonna put my TV on mute.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

T-Mac befuddles me. One game, he'll come out looking to attack. Next game, he'll come out looking to pass, pass, pass.

After last night's game though, I can kind of understand him trying to force other guys to get involved. He has kicked out to Scola like 3 times already, Mike James, Shane, and Skip so far. Guess how many assists he has though? Two!
smh.gif

Add Yao (got fouled) and Bonzi (missed a gimme layup).
smh.gif

Start shooting T-Mac!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom