I

S

H

I

N

G

Just get off the computer, Take ya L and wait till Sunday
laugh.gif
Buddy most of mentioned its pretty much over get off your high horse and focus on your team, we always mention Bulls and mention how rose won't do anything, kind of like how we though Dirk wasn't going to be that dominate you will get wake up call soon enough, the difference is we got ours after back to back championships and you guys after "The Decision" sit down and go cheer for the team you have been rooting for 6 months.
i'm gonna keep tying it to you till you get it in your head 
laugh.gif

MIAMI HEAT IS WINNING THE CHIP

LAKERS ARE GETTING SWEPT

LEBRON

WADE

BOSH

AND "THE WARDEN"

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by Essential1

Also the tweet by Skip Bayless about Kobe coming in at 7:35 and getting out scored.. Im surprised no one else notice this.

Do you know who else entered into the game with 7:35 left in the game??????? Pau Gasol for Lamar Odom...

Then Dirk makes a 2 pointer at 7:24 to make it 79-73 Lakers... Later Gasol makes a shot to make it 85 -78... Misplays a pick and roll leaving Dirk open for 3 (85-81) with 4:54..
1:23 left in the game tied at 91... Gasol allows a Dirk to drive with very little contest to put the Mavs up 93-91..
:39 seconds left.. Pau flops on a loose ball and allows the Mavs the offensive rebound and a second possession down by 2..

Kobe on the other hand:

At 6:12 Peja makes a big 3 to put the Mavs within 3... Kobe answers with a 2 putting the Lakers up 5..
At 4:54 Dirk makes a big 3 putting Mavs within 3.. Kobe answers putting Lakers up 5...
At 4:01 After being up by 5 and causing Dirk to commit a charge Pau takes a contested mid range shot
Leading to
At 3:43 Peja puts Mavs within 3..Kobe makes a great pass through the paint to Gasol.. who turned his back... Kobe ends up a bad foul putting Kidd at the Line..
Lakers up 1.. Kobe misses a fadeaway.. Jason Terry somehow gets his first rebound of the game.. Bynum fouls Dirk putting them up 1.
Lol that was not a good pass by Kobe he left his feet with nowhere to go and tried to pass it to Gasols back and committed an even worse foul

Kobe left his feet.. Yes... He's coming to the middle of the court... D collapses on him...... Gasol's man (Dirk) moved allowing Pau a clear lane to cut to the basket... Not once did he look for the ball.. He sees the D collapsing and does the right thing by cutting to the hoop because he has the wide open lane...  Chandler was using all his force to box out Bynum he was a non issue to contest Gasol or get a board because he was too close to the hoop to get a board... Gasol not thinking doesn't look back for the ball... Back to the ball the whole time...

You're right Kobe got himself in a bad predicament by going up.... But Gasol forget a fundamental rule of basketball.....     

And the foul of course was dumb...

Also the tweet by Skip Bayless about Kobe coming in at 7:35 and getting out scored.. Im surprised no one else notice this.

Do you know who else entered into the game with 7:35 left in the game??????? Pau Gasol for Lamar Odom...

Then Dirk makes a 2 pointer at 7:24 to make it 79-73 Lakers... Later Gasol makes a shot to make it 85 -78... Misplays a pick and roll leaving Dirk open for 3 (85-81) with 4:54..
1:23 left in the game tied at 91... Gasol allows a Dirk to drive with very little contest to put the Mavs up 93-91..
:39 seconds left.. Pau flops on a loose ball and allows the Mavs the offensive rebound and a second possession down by 2..

Kobe on the other hand:

At 6:12 Peja makes a big 3 to put the Mavs within 3... Kobe answers with a 2 putting the Lakers up 5..
At 4:54 Dirk makes a big 3 putting Mavs within 3.. Kobe answers putting Lakers up 5...
At 4:01 After being up by 5 and causing Dirk to commit a charge Pau takes a contested mid range shot
Leading to
At 3:43 Peja puts Mavs within 3..Kobe makes a great pass through the paint to Gasol.. who turned his back... Kobe ends up a bad foul putting Kidd at the Line..
Lakers up 1.. Kobe misses a fadeaway.. Jason Terry somehow gets his first rebound of the game.. Bynum fouls Dirk putting them up 1.
Lol that was not a good pass by Kobe he left his feet with nowhere to go and tried to pass it to Gasols back and committed an even worse foul

Kobe left his feet.. Yes... He's coming to the middle of the court... D collapses on him...... Gasol's man (Dirk) moved allowing Pau a clear lane to cut to the basket... Not once did he look for the ball.. He sees the D collapsing and does the right thing by cutting to the hoop because he has the wide open lane...  Chandler was using all his force to box out Bynum he was a non issue to contest Gasol or get a board because he was too close to the hoop to get a board... Gasol not thinking doesn't look back for the ball... Back to the ball the whole time...

You're right Kobe got himself in a bad predicament by going up.... But Gasol forget a fundamental rule of basketball.....     

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Whatever you laker fans say are CLUELESS, and talking out yall buttcheeks
laugh.gif

Yall goin fishinggggggggggg

F I S H I N G

I

S

H

I

N

G

Just get off the computer, Take ya L and wait till Sunday
laugh.gif
Buddy most of mentioned its pretty much over get off your high horse and focus on your team, we always mention Bulls and mention how rose won't do anything, kind of like how we though Dirk wasn't going to be that dominate you will get wake up call soon enough, the difference is we got ours after back to back championships and you guys after "The Decision" sit down and go cheer for the team you have been rooting for 6 months.
i'm gonna keep tying it to you till you get it in your head 
laugh.gif

MIAMI HEAT IS WINNING THE CHIP

LAKERS ARE GETTING SWEPT

LEBRON

WADE

BOSH

AND "THE WARDEN"

Originally Posted by enrique23

Get your fishing gear ready bro, yall DONE.

i'm not even talking about the Lakers in my post, yet you bring them up to cover up the stupidity of your post? ok.

again, how does the Lakers being down 3-0 guarantee the Heat a championship? Prove it to me
i'm goin to keep postin it till you get it in your head 
laugh.gif

MIAMI IS WINNING THE CHIP.

LEBRON, WADE, BOSH AND "THE WARDEN" 

LAKERS ARE GETTING THE BROOM.

FACE IT, GET YOUR FISHING GEAR READY 
laugh.gif

That's funny, but that man Air Freshh 23 does not give a damn about your .gif which is why his whole act works.

That's funny, but that man Air Freshh 23 does not give a damn about your .gif which is why his whole act works.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Get your fishing gear ready bro, yall DONE.

i'm not even talking about the Lakers in my post, yet you bring them up to cover up the stupidity of your post? ok.

again, how does the Lakers being down 3-0 guarantee the Heat a championship? Prove it to me
i'm goin to keep postin it till you get it in your head 
laugh.gif

MIAMI IS WINNING THE CHIP.

LEBRON, WADE, BOSH AND "THE WARDEN" 

LAKERS ARE GETTING THE BROOM.

FACE IT, GET YOUR FISHING GEAR READY 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i've been telling NT for years that Dirk was That Dude. his decision making/shot selection is at an all time high.

its crazy that at 32, the game is coming this easy to him. he owns Gasol

Good game Mavs fans. Not the way i wanted to come home from my first day of work...but what can I do? Life moves on right? No energy to analyze anything. Just wanted to show my face and give my congrats. See ya'll sunday. 
tired.gif

pimp.gif

i've been telling NT for years that Dirk was That Dude. his decision making/shot selection is at an all time high.

its crazy that at 32, the game is coming this easy to him. he owns Gasol

Good game Mavs fans. Not the way i wanted to come home from my first day of work...but what can I do? Life moves on right? No energy to analyze anything. Just wanted to show my face and give my congrats. See ya'll sunday. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Ehhhh....Don't lose faith in Kobe. He played well. The problem is, laker fans and analyst alike, haven't been real with themselves. He isn't the same player. Even when he's playing well and scoring a lot, its off of jumpers, like tonight. He isn't getting in the paint, and making plays for himself and others. Ultimately, you don't win with jumpers, and the lakers never do. They always win with their interior, and their size. When gasol doesn't play well, the lakers don't win, flat and simple.

Fact is, the defense got really tense, and the lakers didn't have any real option down the stretch, other than odom, or bynum who should have got the ball a bit more down the stretch.

Also, dallas players played their part tremendously. Dirk Nowitski made the right plays at the top of the key, and they made some good shots. The lakers can come back, but it will be extremely tough. The Mavericks are flat out better than the lakers.

THIS. I been trying to tell LAL fans here. The Lakers go only as far as Gasol takes them.  But because they have Kobe, they think they're in the clear. As this series has shown us, Kobe is content taking jumpers all game. Dude doesn't even really post up anymore.  Father time is flying by, quick, on Kobe.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

THIS.

Or more times than not, LAL fans always have that ace in the hole, blame the refs. The refs this, the refs that. It's usually something....

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  

We aint talking about the past, though.
He has NOT SHOWN UP IN THE PLAYOFFS
But when us 'haters' come in, commenting on what we're seeing this series, Lakers fans like to bring up how many championships they have to the etc.  We ain't talking about the past, though.

Lakers fans like to call us 'haters,' but they're going to be the first ones rooting against Lebron and the Heat
grin.gif

dude u need to let it go. u hate the lakers because they whooped the rockets #+$. that was what? 8 years ago? let it go man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Ehhhh....Don't lose faith in Kobe. He played well. The problem is, laker fans and analyst alike, haven't been real with themselves. He isn't the same player. Even when he's playing well and scoring a lot, its off of jumpers, like tonight. He isn't getting in the paint, and making plays for himself and others. Ultimately, you don't win with jumpers, and the lakers never do. They always win with their interior, and their size. When gasol doesn't play well, the lakers don't win, flat and simple.

Fact is, the defense got really tense, and the lakers didn't have any real option down the stretch, other than odom, or bynum who should have got the ball a bit more down the stretch.

Also, dallas players played their part tremendously. Dirk Nowitski made the right plays at the top of the key, and they made some good shots. The lakers can come back, but it will be extremely tough. The Mavericks are flat out better than the lakers.

THIS. I been trying to tell LAL fans here. The Lakers go only as far as Gasol takes them.  But because they have Kobe, they think they're in the clear. As this series has shown us, Kobe is content taking jumpers all game. Dude doesn't even really post up anymore.  Father time is flying by, quick, on Kobe.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I love how its always the Mavs having success because the Lakers didnt do something, or the Lakers let the Mavs do something, or because the Lakers arent playing their best. Ever think its because of the way the Mavs are playing? The Lakers dont have the huge size advantage in this series like they do over alot of teams. Its 3-0, this isnt a fluke. The Mavs have been the better team the entire series outside of 2 quarters in game 1.

THIS.

Or more times than not, LAL fans always have that ace in the hole, blame the refs. The refs this, the refs that. It's usually something....

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm not a Laker fan and I know Pau's playing bad but some dudes are going in on him too much.  Without Pau, the Lakers don't get two championship rings.  Without him, Boston wins game 7 last year.  

We aint talking about the past, though.
He has NOT SHOWN UP IN THE PLAYOFFS
But when us 'haters' come in, commenting on what we're seeing this series, Lakers fans like to bring up how many championships they have to the etc.  We ain't talking about the past, though.

Lakers fans like to call us 'haters,' but they're going to be the first ones rooting against Lebron and the Heat
grin.gif

dude u need to let it go. u hate the lakers because they whooped the rockets #+$. that was what? 8 years ago? let it go man
laugh.gif

I am shocked and stunned at where this series has taken it's course.
eek.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

If i'm Phil Jackson I have to make a decision to either...

Double Dirk, and make the other Mavericks do something wit' the ball.

or...

Let Dirk have his 35+ points and lock up on every other Maverick and don't let dem' score. 

Those are Phil's two options.

I am shocked and stunned at where this series has taken it's course.
eek.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

If i'm Phil Jackson I have to make a decision to either...

Double Dirk, and make the other Mavericks do something wit' the ball.

or...

Let Dirk have his 35+ points and lock up on every other Maverick and don't let dem' score. 

Those are Phil's two options.

Kobe on the other hand:

Leading to

We really dont disagree that much but I think the bulk of the blame goes on Kobe he also broke a fundamental rule of basketball " Dont leave your feet without somewhere to go with the ball"

Kobe on the other hand:

Leading to

We really dont disagree that much but I think the bulk of the blame goes on Kobe he also broke a fundamental rule of basketball " Dont leave your feet without somewhere to go with the ball"

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

SnoopDogg Snoop Dogg

O 3. N we still gone winit if gasol biitch %%% snap out of it!!

Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft %%% sucka!

roll.gif
if Gasol is a "soft %%% sucka", why would the Magic give you D howard for him??? y'all stuck with him.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

SnoopDogg Snoop Dogg

O 3. N we still gone winit if gasol biitch %%% snap out of it!!

Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft %%% sucka!

roll.gif
if Gasol is a "soft %%% sucka", why would the Magic give you D howard for him??? y'all stuck with him.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom