[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

650sGABE wrote:
Dallas will sweep. If not, in 5...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

SnoopDogg Snoop Dogg

O 3. N we still gone winit if gasol biitch %%% snap out of it!!

Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft %%% sucka!

roll.gif
if Gasol is a "soft %%% sucka", why would the Magic give you D howard for him??? y'all stuck with him.....
laugh.gif
Snoop said that, not me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

SnoopDogg Snoop Dogg

O 3. N we still gone winit if gasol biitch %%% snap out of it!!

Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft %%% sucka!

roll.gif
if Gasol is a "soft %%% sucka", why would the Magic give you D howard for him??? y'all stuck with him.....
laugh.gif
Snoop said that, not me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?
You don't know basketball if you think Kobe lost this game for us

He for damn sure didn't win any of them either
laugh.gif

Despite the teams mistakes and shortcomings, Kobe included, he had 3 chances to be the hero, all of them set up for him to be what everyone tells us he is.  Is it not fair to judge him by the highest of standards?

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

He for damn sure didn't win any of them either
laugh.gif

Despite the teams mistakes and shortcomings, Kobe included, he had 3 chances to be the hero, all of them set up for him to be what everyone tells us he is.  Is it not fair to judge him by the highest of standards?

Originally Posted by JD617

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

So now all of a sudden it's teams that win basketball games. Funny how this argument was scoffed at the past couple years when the Cavs were getting bounced...

Thank you.

Originally Posted by JD617

Where's the closer?

Where's the team?

So now all of a sudden it's teams that win basketball games. Funny how this argument was scoffed at the past couple years when the Cavs were getting bounced...

Thank you.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by Essential1

Lol that was not a good pass by Kobe he left his feet with nowhere to go and tried to pass it to Gasols back and committed an even worse foul

Kobe left his feet.. Yes... He's coming to the middle of the court... D collapses on him...... Gasol's man (Dirk) moved allowing Pau a clear lane to cut to the basket... Not once did he look for the ball.. He sees the D collapsing and does the right thing by cutting to the hoop because he has the wide open lane...  Chandler was using all his force to box out Bynum he was a non issue to contest Gasol or get a board because he was too close to the hoop to get a board... Gasol not thinking doesn't look back for the ball... Back to the ball the whole time...

You're right Kobe got himself in a bad predicament by going up.... But Gasol forget a fundamental rule of basketball.....     

And the foul of course was dumb...
We really dont disagree that much but I think the bulk of the blame goes on Kobe he also broke a fundamental rule of basketball " Dont leave your feet without somewhere to go with the ball"

Well his out was Gasol lol... That was his mistake
roll.gif

I was just making a commentary on Skip Bayless tweet if anyone noticed it.. But it is Skip Bayless.. He doesn't really watch games to begin with...

If he took the shot at best he bricks it and goes to Gasol... But I'm sure it would have hit off his greasy beard and rolled out of bounds...

And I agree that sequence he did make 2 bad choices.. 1 going up for the shot... then the needless foul on Kidd....  

If Gasol was even paying a little bit of attention like a big is supposed to  Kobe hits him in stride to the bucket easy dunk....   

Originally Posted by Essential1

Lol that was not a good pass by Kobe he left his feet with nowhere to go and tried to pass it to Gasols back and committed an even worse foul

Kobe left his feet.. Yes... He's coming to the middle of the court... D collapses on him...... Gasol's man (Dirk) moved allowing Pau a clear lane to cut to the basket... Not once did he look for the ball.. He sees the D collapsing and does the right thing by cutting to the hoop because he has the wide open lane...  Chandler was using all his force to box out Bynum he was a non issue to contest Gasol or get a board because he was too close to the hoop to get a board... Gasol not thinking doesn't look back for the ball... Back to the ball the whole time...

You're right Kobe got himself in a bad predicament by going up.... But Gasol forget a fundamental rule of basketball.....     

And the foul of course was dumb...
We really dont disagree that much but I think the bulk of the blame goes on Kobe he also broke a fundamental rule of basketball " Dont leave your feet without somewhere to go with the ball"

Well his out was Gasol lol... That was his mistake
roll.gif

I was just making a commentary on Skip Bayless tweet if anyone noticed it.. But it is Skip Bayless.. He doesn't really watch games to begin with...

If he took the shot at best he bricks it and goes to Gasol... But I'm sure it would have hit off his greasy beard and rolled out of bounds...

And I agree that sequence he did make 2 bad choices.. 1 going up for the shot... then the needless foul on Kidd....  

If Gasol was even paying a little bit of attention like a big is supposed to  Kobe hits him in stride to the bucket easy dunk....   

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Mavs will choke and lose 4 straight.

choking.jpg

dude just quit it. lakers choked games 1 and 3 away. sorry to say this but only thing mavs are gonna choke is the lakers into submission for the sweep....

i swear some of u have a hard time admitting defeat...

I know we've been beefin all season but u get my respect noble alotta laker fans won't man up still thinkin da lakes will win this series

choking.jpg

dude just quit it. lakers choked games 1 and 3 away. sorry to say this but only thing mavs are gonna choke is the lakers into submission for the sweep....

I know we've been beefin all season but u get my respect noble alotta laker fans won't man up still thinkin da lakes will win this series

Let's say the Lakers pull off the impossible and win this series..

Whoever they play next series whether it be the Grizz or the Thunder... That series will be 100x tougher because you will have a team that had to play all out 4 straight games to win... And if by chance the Lakers win that series which they would probably need 6 or 7... The finals will be a joke and the Lakers will be absolutely gassed...

Let's say the Lakers pull off the impossible and win this series..

Whoever they play next series whether it be the Grizz or the Thunder... That series will be 100x tougher because you will have a team that had to play all out 4 straight games to win... And if by chance the Lakers win that series which they would probably need 6 or 7... The finals will be a joke and the Lakers will be absolutely gassed...

choking.jpg

Sorry man i'm a loyal fan I dont just quit on my team, I'll keep rooting for them even though they are in a  0 - 3 hole. The series ain't over till it's over. All we have to do is get a win Sunday and force a game 5 at the staples center on Tuesday. Then They just gotta continue to  take it one game at a time that's all. I dont just give up  on the Lakers and say it's over until / if they are officially eliminated from the playoffs.I'm sure the Lakers players know whats at stake and understand they will be out of the playoffs if they lose on Sunday.For this reason I think they will fight hard to win on Sunday and keep the series Alive.No team has ever come back from a 0 - 3 defecit in a  playoffs series but it doesnt mean it can't be done.I'm just going to wish them the best for this upcoming game 4 on Sunday. I'm also obviously dissapointed that we are in a 0 - 3 hole but it is what it is/  I'm sure the Lakers Players are not thinking about game 5 , game , 6 , and game 7 they are just going on focus on winning one game at a time. God FOrbid the Lakers don't 3 - peat this year at least I  can Still thank the Lord My Favorite Team was able to win the CHampionship in 2009 and 2010 and i'll be grateful for those recent championships regardless of if the Lakers win another championship this year or not.

They  know they are facing elimination if they lose and I know they will be at their best on Sunday for game 4.

choking.jpg

Sorry man i'm a loyal fan I dont just quit on my team, I'll keep rooting for them even though they are in a  0 - 3 hole. The series ain't over till it's over. All we have to do is get a win Sunday and force a game 5 at the staples center on Tuesday. Then They just gotta continue to  take it one game at a time that's all. I dont just give up  on the Lakers and say it's over until / if they are officially eliminated from the playoffs.I'm sure the Lakers players know whats at stake and understand they will be out of the playoffs if they lose on Sunday.For this reason I think they will fight hard to win on Sunday and keep the series Alive.No team has ever come back from a 0 - 3 defecit in a  playoffs series but it doesnt mean it can't be done.I'm just going to wish them the best for this upcoming game 4 on Sunday. I'm also obviously dissapointed that we are in a 0 - 3 hole but it is what it is/  I'm sure the Lakers Players are not thinking about game 5 , game , 6 , and game 7 they are just going on focus on winning one game at a time. God FOrbid the Lakers don't 3 - peat this year at least I  can Still thank the Lord My Favorite Team was able to win the CHampionship in 2009 and 2010 and i'll be grateful for those recent championships regardless of if the Lakers win another championship this year or not.

They  know they are facing elimination if they lose and I know they will be at their best on Sunday for game 4.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I am shocked and stunned at where this series has taken it's course.
eek.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

If i'm Phil Jackson I have to make a decision to either...

Double Dirk, and make the other Mavericks do something wit' the ball.

or...

Let Dirk have his 35+ points and lock up on every other Maverick and don't let dem' score. 

Those are Phil's two options.

How the hell you think Peja is wide open all the time?
laugh.gif

I didn't realize how out of control this Forum has gotten. Are the Lakers that hated and does some Laker fan behavior make all this trolling/name calling acceptable?

Anyways...the Back to Back Champs cannot rely on talent over actual teamwork and they were exposed for their lack of teamwork. Leaving Peja, Peja, Kidd etc for open 3's is obscene! Add bad execution on offense, stupid fouls and not showing up (Pau) and it adds up to what's happening now. Game 1&3 showed their best available game and they let it get away (or the Mavs just stole it).

Series is over. Lakers are a mess, Pau is gone, Phil can't fix the team, Kobe is dellusional to think they can come back and Fish should finally move to the front office.

Enjoy haters while conviently forgetting the last 2 titles.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I am shocked and stunned at where this series has taken it's course.
eek.gif
+
30t6p3b.gif

If i'm Phil Jackson I have to make a decision to either...

Double Dirk, and make the other Mavericks do something wit' the ball.

or...

Let Dirk have his 35+ points and lock up on every other Maverick and don't let dem' score. 

Those are Phil's two options.

How the hell you think Peja is wide open all the time?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom