[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Shannon with my fav defensive play running past the shooter, no hands up
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Every time i watch a game this series i keep thinking Lakers are going to want to prove a point and come out guns ablazing but im wrong every time

how you gonna air ball that odom? +#!*@@% lakers suck except kobe. kobe shoot all the way plz

how you gonna air ball that odom? +#!*@@% lakers suck except kobe. kobe shoot all the way plz

Every time i watch a game this series i keep thinking Lakers are going to want to prove a point and come out guns ablazing but im wrong every time

Sad, Odumb in full effect.

Kobe VS The Mavs. We got a better chance of winning with Kobe just shooting everything than leaving all these idiots to try and play.

SMH

Sad, Odumb in full effect.

Kobe VS The Mavs. We got a better chance of winning with Kobe just shooting everything than leaving all these idiots to try and play.

SMH

well it looks like kobe wants the win. this is gonna be hard to watch if this is how the lakers are gonna play.

well it looks like kobe wants the win. this is gonna be hard to watch if this is how the lakers are gonna play.

Great first quarter. Let's get this win. All I can say is that if the mavs sweep the lakers it's going to be a crazy night in Dallas. Dallas going to celerbrate like we won the championship.

Great first quarter. Let's get this win. All I can say is that if the mavs sweep the lakers it's going to be a crazy night in Dallas. Dallas going to celerbrate like we won the championship.

Back
Top Bottom