[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

This is what we will see after the game
ksmith_fishin1.jpg

fishin06_400_lakers02.jpg

attachment.php

kobegasoljt3.jpg

I AM THAT DUDE:
23ska909red02:
*long rant about players Phil has coached, from MJ/Scottie & Worm/Harper later, w/ Longley, Kerr, Paxon, Kukoc, Cartwright, Grant, BJ... ... to Shaq and Kobe, w/ Fox, Horry, Shaw, Fish, Harper, Richmond, George... ... to Kobe/Pau/Bynum/Lamar w/ Ariza, Artest, Fish, & more role players.
How old are you

How did you forget ALL STARS like Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Elden Campbell?
How old am I? Old enough to remember that the Lakers Van Exel/Jones era was never a part of the Lakers Phil Jackson era.
wink.gif

I AM THAT DUDE:
23ska909red02:
*long rant about players Phil has coached, from MJ/Scottie & Worm/Harper later, w/ Longley, Kerr, Paxon, Kukoc, Cartwright, Grant, BJ... ... to Shaq and Kobe, w/ Fox, Horry, Shaw, Fish, Harper, Richmond, George... ... to Kobe/Pau/Bynum/Lamar w/ Ariza, Artest, Fish, & more role players.
How old are you

How did you forget ALL STARS like Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Elden Campbell?
How old am I? Old enough to remember that the Lakers Van Exel/Jones era was never a part of the Lakers Phil Jackson era.
wink.gif

Lakers need to get a pretty comfortable lead cause they cant close out games like they used to esp not in dallas, but then again im pulling for dallas so i hope they get crushed

Back
Top Bottom