[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

right now

laugh.gif

it may change later if tehy catch up

Just one game at a time nothing to be worried about right Kobe/Phil and Lakers fans? Surely they can come back from 0-3 and an 18pt deficit

Remember Kobe in the Phoenix series when he absolutely gave up in the 2nd half and when the entire Lakers team gave up when they got blown out by the Celtics 3 years ago...

THIS IS A REPLAY!!! KOBE WILL NOT EVEN TRY IN THE 2nd HALF!!!

JORDAN WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS!!! JORDAN WOULD HAVE RIPPED HIS TEAMMATES SOME NEW ORIFICES...KOBE WILL NEVER BE A LEADER AND HIS TEAMMATES DON'T RESPECT HIM OR FEAR HIM...

I'M SURE PHIL WISHES MJ AND PIPPEN WERE IN THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW...
roll.gif

BY THE WAY, I AM FROM LA...I LOVED HOW ALL THE LAKERS FANS HERE ACTIN AS IF BARNES AND BLAKE WERE GOING TO BE THEIR SAVIORS...
roll.gif

SHANNON BROWN = TREVOR ARIZA 2.0 = I'M GREAT AT SHOOTIN' OPEN 3'S AND HIGHLIGHT REEL DUNKS!

Remember Kobe in the Phoenix series when he absolutely gave up in the 2nd half and when the entire Lakers team gave up when they got blown out by the Celtics 3 years ago...

THIS IS A REPLAY!!! KOBE WILL NOT EVEN TRY IN THE 2nd HALF!!!

JORDAN WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS!!! JORDAN WOULD HAVE RIPPED HIS TEAMMATES SOME NEW ORIFICES...KOBE WILL NEVER BE A LEADER AND HIS TEAMMATES DON'T RESPECT HIM OR FEAR HIM...

I'M SURE PHIL WISHES MJ AND PIPPEN WERE IN THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW...
roll.gif

BY THE WAY, I AM FROM LA...I LOVED HOW ALL THE LAKERS FANS HERE ACTIN AS IF BARNES AND BLAKE WERE GOING TO BE THEIR SAVIORS...
roll.gif

SHANNON BROWN = TREVOR ARIZA 2.0 = I'M GREAT AT SHOOTIN' OPEN 3'S AND HIGHLIGHT REEL DUNKS!

Back
Top Bottom