[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Fisher blowin layups as usual. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Remember Kobe in the Phoenix series when he absolutely gave up in the 2nd half and when the entire Lakers team gave up when they got blown out by the Celtics 3 years ago...

THIS IS A REPLAY!!! KOBE WILL NOT EVEN TRY IN THE 2nd HALF!!!

JORDAN WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS!!! JORDAN WOULD HAVE RIPPED HIS TEAMMATES SOME NEW ORIFICES...KOBE WILL NEVER BE A LEADER AND HIS TEAMMATES DON'T RESPECT HIM OR FEAR HIM...

I'M SURE PHIL WISHES MJ AND PIPPEN WERE IN THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW...
roll.gif

Remember Kobe in the Phoenix series when he absolutely gave up in the 2nd half and when the entire Lakers team gave up when they got blown out by the Celtics 3 years ago...

JORDAN WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS!!! JORDAN WOULD HAVE RIPPED HIS TEAMMATES SOME NEW ORIFICES...KOBE WILL NEVER BE A LEADER AND HIS TEAMMATES DON'T RESPECT HIM OR FEAR HIM...

roll.gif
YEP

roll.gif

roll.gif
YEP

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No sight of Mark Cuban yet?

dude needs to enjoy this, the lakers are getting beat by the better and more hungrier team.

4 years ago cuban was the butt of jokes while in the stands in golden state when dallas made history in a bad way but he was there and took it in,  now dallas is making history in a good way for him.  dude needs to enjoy this. if he has some quotables directed towards the lakers, i aint even mad.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

No sight of Mark Cuban yet?

dude needs to enjoy this, the lakers are getting beat by the better and more hungrier team.

4 years ago cuban was the butt of jokes while in the stands in golden state when dallas made history in a bad way but he was there and took it in,  now dallas is making history in a good way for him.  dude needs to enjoy this. if he has some quotables directed towards the lakers, i aint even mad.

Back
Top Bottom