[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

PEJA'S REVENGE!!!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe's played well.. Other than that I'm not sure I have seen anyone else from the Lakers on the floor

Kobe's played well.. Other than that I'm not sure I have seen anyone else from the Lakers on the floor

Jason Terry's half-time commentary was AYO... Dude tombout "penetrating the holes, suck the D in..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jason Terry's half-time commentary was AYO... Dude tombout "penetrating the holes, suck the D in..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lame *%% dudes been talkin bout "We're beating ourselves" after all three of the first games...

Came out and rolled over today like a bunch of frauds.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Hey, if anyone can come back from this, it's the Lakers!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lame *%% dudes been talkin bout "We're beating ourselves" after all three of the first games...

Came out and rolled over today like a bunch of frauds.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Hey, if anyone can come back from this, it's the Lakers!

Oh my goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
This is crazy. Never seen the Lakers get completely buried like this, ever. I thought they'd put up a better fight.

jet just dropped, "get deep, suck the D in" and then went with "you can't just do it for 2 halves, you gotta do it for all 48 minutes"

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Props to JA for having faith in his squad. No one expected this outcome. Wish I saved all the quotes from people about LA and Kobe saying they would win the series

same here. could just go through facebook but w/e. Im so happy
pimp.gif

jet just dropped, "get deep, suck the D in" and then went with "you can't just do it for 2 halves, you gotta do it for all 48 minutes"

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh my goodness.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
This is crazy. Never seen the Lakers get completely buried like this, ever. I thought they'd put up a better fight.

Back
Top Bottom