[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Artest is such a god damn bum... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by franchise3

That's why Lakers fans are a trip.

Bring up how Pau helped LAL win their past 2 championships, they tell me that's in the past, and we're talking about this series.

Clown and joke how the Lakers are getting swept, bring up past titles.

Whatever helps you guys sleep better at night
laugh.gif

so talking about the future, houston will not win any title, even the division title lmao
When people bring up someone else's team when they're not in the discussion, that's usually a sign you have nothing else to say
laugh.gif
The Rockets have nothing to do with the Lakers vs. Mavs
He has a point, though. Bringing up past success has nothing to do with this team losing right now. 

Lakeshow can make a comeback. Maybe even win this game. But this team just doesn't have what it takes to beat the Mavs in a series. My Mavs v. Heat finals prediction is looking real good
pimp.gif

Lakeshow can make a comeback. Maybe even win this game. But this team just doesn't have what it takes to beat the Mavs in a series. My Mavs v. Heat finals prediction is looking real good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by franchise3

That's why Lakers fans are a trip.

Bring up how Pau helped LAL win their past 2 championships, they tell me that's in the past, and we're talking about this series.

Clown and joke how the Lakers are getting swept, bring up past titles.

Whatever helps you guys sleep better at night
laugh.gif

so talking about the future, houston will not win any title, even the division title lmao
When people bring up someone else's team when they're not in the discussion, that's usually a sign you have nothing else to say
laugh.gif
The Rockets have nothing to do with the Lakers vs. Mavs
He has a point, though. Bringing up past success has nothing to do with this team losing right now. 

Back
Top Bottom