[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

I'm off too work. Won't be able to post till later...so in advance, if Mavs win. Congrats JA and Mavs fans.
If we somehow come back and win. (Maybe...
eyes.gif
) Then ill chime in some more.

Keep it real Laker fans.

Fish
indifferent.gif
had at least 4 wide open shots, they finally gone cold and we can't hit @#%*

I'm off too work. Won't be able to post till later...so in advance, if Mavs win. Congrats JA and Mavs fans.
If we somehow come back and win. (Maybe...
eyes.gif
) Then ill chime in some more.

Keep it real Laker fans.

Fish
indifferent.gif
had at least 4 wide open shots, they finally gone cold and we can't hit @#%*

Haters letting all their frustration out for the last 2 years I see. Disgusting.
laugh.gif

Dallas gets my respect though, I really expected them to choke like in the past but they got they're foot on the Lakers neck rightnow.

Haters letting all their frustration out for the last 2 years I see. Disgusting.
laugh.gif

Dallas gets my respect though, I really expected them to choke like in the past but they got they're foot on the Lakers neck rightnow.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Fisher please stop doing layups man. 
laugh.gif

im going to borrow the paper bag from the 2nd line of your sig for the rest of the day today,  is that ok with you
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Sure, I got plenty of supplies for any takers. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Fisher please stop doing layups man. 
laugh.gif

im going to borrow the paper bag from the 2nd line of your sig for the rest of the day today,  is that ok with you
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Sure, I got plenty of supplies for any takers. 
laugh.gif

When Dallas played portland they where up by 30 in the first half an portland cameback an beat them by 4 , where brandon roye at ?

When Dallas played portland they where up by 30 in the first half an portland cameback an beat them by 4 , where brandon roye at ?

Back
Top Bottom