[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

shoulda never gotten rid of the dynamic duo that is jordan farmar and vujacic
tired.gif

You know, Im really glad I decided to watch this game. I love knowing that everyone sees the true colors of the Jokeshow come out. Kobe has always been a cocky #+! and his team mates just follow suit. Odom is a punk, who cares if he got hacked, you're down 30 shut up. Bynum is classless and has never grown up out of that punk urban high school chump he always has been. Kobe you can win 20 rings and you will never be on Jordans level. He would have never let his teammates act the way you do but that is because he was of a higher class as well. Lakers fans are like Yankees fans and much like the players we see on the court today. You love to talk smack when you when but you lose like a bunch of babies. Enjoy the offseason, enjoy the suspensions to start next year, and most of all shut up because no one cares how godly you think your players are, they are uppity and classless like much of the cities population...Goodnight LA

You know, Im really glad I decided to watch this game. I love knowing that everyone sees the true colors of the Jokeshow come out. Kobe has always been a cocky #+! and his team mates just follow suit. Odom is a punk, who cares if he got hacked, you're down 30 shut up. Bynum is classless and has never grown up out of that punk urban high school chump he always has been. Kobe you can win 20 rings and you will never be on Jordans level. He would have never let his teammates act the way you do but that is because he was of a higher class as well. Lakers fans are like Yankees fans and much like the players we see on the court today. You love to talk smack when you when but you lose like a bunch of babies. Enjoy the offseason, enjoy the suspensions to start next year, and most of all shut up because no one cares how godly you think your players are, they are uppity and classless like much of the cities population...Goodnight LA

Well congrats Mav fans enjoy it especially you Laker and Kobe haters. I would like to see Dirk win a ring but if they face the heat I don't think he does.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Nicely said my friend.  The landscape in the West is about to change with LA and San Antonio heading for rebuilding mode.  
Lakers are not in rebuilding mode. They are not gonna start out from scratch.
This team went to the finals 3 times in a row, you would expect them to get tired. This team will back in the hunt for a title next year, Mitch is going to get it done. Good luck Mav's because Memphis and Thunder are no joke

dumbest thing i have ever heard...about how if ron artest made the layup, cutting the lead to 17, the whole momentum would have shifted....they said it about 4 times, and I just cant find the logic to see any difference of momentum whether down 19 or down 17

Well congrats Mav fans enjoy it especially you Laker and Kobe haters. I would like to see Dirk win a ring but if they face the heat I don't think he does.

dumbest thing i have ever heard...about how if ron artest made the layup, cutting the lead to 17, the whole momentum would have shifted....they said it about 4 times, and I just cant find the logic to see any difference of momentum whether down 19 or down 17

Back
Top Bottom