[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by vanexellent

So now Lakers & fans are classless? I don't fault Odom because he was hacked by Dirk the play before. Bynum was just stupid. I understand he's mad, they are getting killed and Dirk & Kidd were in the game with a 30pt lead but still not necessary.

laugh.gif
So much hate in here.

Congrats to the Mavs.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Nicely said my friend.  The landscape in the West is about to change with LA and San Antonio heading for rebuilding mode.  
Lakers are not in rebuilding mode. They are not gonna start out from scratch.
This team went to the finals 3 times in a row, you would expect them to get tired. This team will back in the hunt for a title next year, Mitch is going to get it done. Good luck Mav's because Memphis and Thunder are no joke

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Nicely said my friend.  The landscape in the West is about to change with LA and San Antonio heading for rebuilding mode.  
Lakers are not in rebuilding mode. They are not gonna start out from scratch.
This team went to the finals 3 times in a row, you would expect them to get tired. This team will back in the hunt for a title next year, Mitch is going to get it done. Good luck Mav's because Memphis and Thunder are no joke

Originally Posted by vanexellent

So now Lakers & fans are classless? I don't fault Odom because he was hacked by Dirk the play before. Bynum was just stupid. I understand he's mad, they are getting killed and Dirk & Kidd were in the game with a 30pt lead but still not necessary.

Originally Posted by franchise3

This is the main reason I hate LAL.

From top to bottom, to their fans, they act like they're the anointed ones. If they lose, it's they beat themselves, they gave the game away, the refs, we didn't play our game, etc.

From Phil down to DFish, there's just a smugness about them. Lakers, Kobe + DFish acting like they've been mugged everytime they take a shot, and then act as if they've never fouled anybody in their lives when a foul is called on them.

Then you see it today. Sore losers. Bush league tactics, with a lot of LAL fans co-signing it.

Stay classy, LA
Co-sign.

Props to the Mavs they wanted it more than us and just executed flawlessly. Good luck to them in the WCF. It'd be nice to see Dirk get a ring, but I still think OKC/MEM is coming out of the West.

As for my team, just didn't play with any heart out there and that was disappointing. Classless moves by Bynum and LO at the end there and that's not how I want my squad to be represented, but they did it and it's done.

Enjoy this victory haters, you've been waiting for a while to celebrate. But don't celebrate too long, cause we'll definitely be back next year.

Sad to see Phil go
frown.gif

Props to the Mavs they wanted it more than us and just executed flawlessly. Good luck to them in the WCF. It'd be nice to see Dirk get a ring, but I still think OKC/MEM is coming out of the West.

As for my team, just didn't play with any heart out there and that was disappointing. Classless moves by Bynum and LO at the end there and that's not how I want my squad to be represented, but they did it and it's done.

Enjoy this victory haters, you've been waiting for a while to celebrate. But don't celebrate too long, cause we'll definitely be back next year.

Sad to see Phil go
frown.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

This is the main reason I hate LAL.

From top to bottom, to their fans, they act like they're the anointed ones. If they lose, it's they beat themselves, they gave the game away, the refs, we didn't play our game, etc.

From Phil down to DFish, there's just a smugness about them. Lakers, Kobe + DFish acting like they've been mugged everytime they take a shot, and then act as if they've never fouled anybody in their lives when a foul is called on them.

Then you see it today. Sore losers. Bush league tactics, with a lot of LAL fans co-signing it.

Stay classy, LA
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

SHANNON MAKING UP FOR KOBE'S DISAPPEARING ACT...
roll.gif
Sit the hell down....

It's hard to be a "disappearing act" when in the 1st half you equal the same amount of FG's as the rest of your team.... Kobe played well in the 1st half, his team played like %+#+, and that's not on him... Because even with Jordan on the court if the other 4 guys on the court are playing like the rest of the Lakers did he would be down 24......

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

SHANNON MAKING UP FOR KOBE'S DISAPPEARING ACT...
roll.gif
Sit the hell down....

It's hard to be a "disappearing act" when in the 1st half you equal the same amount of FG's as the rest of your team.... Kobe played well in the 1st half, his team played like %+#+, and that's not on him... Because even with Jordan on the court if the other 4 guys on the court are playing like the rest of the Lakers did he would be down 24......

at least Bynum fulfill the wish of Lakers fan who want to take out that ugly little @%@ JJ barea
laugh.gif

at least Bynum fulfill the wish of Lakers fan who want to take out that ugly little @%@ JJ barea
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom