[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

I don't hate the Lakers or their organization. I have a problem the arrogance of some of their fans and players, especially those players that I deem as coattail riders like Shannon Brown or Matt Barnes. This has nothing to do with the Lakers winning championships or being winners.

I don't hate the Lakers or their organization. I have a problem the arrogance of some of their fans and players, especially those players that I deem as coattail riders like Shannon Brown or Matt Barnes. This has nothing to do with the Lakers winning championships or being winners.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I would say put Terry back in so he can break this record, but he might get sniped out there.
Btw, these Laker fans on facebook are so classless 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Smh. Classless bums. Post the comments.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

The fact that all these "fans" of other teams are in here rejoicing at our loss should tell you enough.

Los Angeles Lakers are and will always be the $@#!.
pimp.gif
Oh please.. I hope the lakers go through a decade of futility and humiliation like the knicks after this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

The fact that all these "fans" of other teams are in here rejoicing at our loss should tell you enough.

Los Angeles Lakers are and will always be the $@#!.
pimp.gif
Oh please.. I hope the lakers go through a decade of futility and humiliation like the knicks after this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This Is surreal. Lakers got swept? Same fate as the Knicks and which LA has far more superior talent. I expect there to be roster changes and please don't say D12 I hope they suffer the same fate as the yanks and no stars go there. Good luck to Dallas and props to them. I feel as if okc or Miami will take it

The one thing I've said for about the past few years....

Dallas matches up with LA well, it just depends if we show up or not.

We did this series, how'd it end up? A sweep.

I said it from the beginning, I wanted to play the Lakers, because I thought it'd be fun, and we'd compete till the VERY end.

I got balked at, got laughed at, said we had no chance.

Entering the series, people gave us 5 games, max. A few said 6 or 7, but most people thought we'd be done in 5.

Nope, we're done in 4.

terryface.gif

Insert Ron Artest flex .GIF against Dallas earlier in the year.
pimp.gif

I said it from the beginning, I wanted to play the Lakers, because I thought it'd be fun, and we'd compete till the VERY end.

Entering the series, people gave us 5 games, max. A few said 6 or 7, but most people thought we'd be done in 5.

Nope, we're done in 4.

terryface.gif

pimp.gif

This Is surreal. Lakers got swept? Same fate as the Knicks and which LA has far more superior talent. I expect there to be roster changes and please don't say D12 I hope they suffer the same fate as the yanks and no stars go there. Good luck to Dallas and props to them. I feel as if okc or Miami will take it

Nope, we're done in 4.

terryface.gif

pimp.gif

Nope, we're done in 4.

terryface.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

One of the highlights of the year along with this:

And whats funny all these low riding fake fans wanted to hate on lebron for doing whats best for him for being a punk yet lakers go do cheap shots and play borderline clippers status and foul like the pistons and go out like the b's they are. So long for the la fakers. and kobe snitch tattle tell cupcake video groupie marrying mark. them boys are drano tidy bowl status.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by mjd77

thats at least 10 games for Bynum next time they have a season.
thats not a 10 game suspension

dude got 2 games for a worse flagrant this year
History has to play a role. This is the third time I can remember him doing this EXACT thing. Each time it was a flagrant 2. You cannot argue it's not intentionally dirty anymore. 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

One of the highlights of the year along with this:

And whats funny all these low riding fake fans wanted to hate on lebron for doing whats best for him for being a punk yet lakers go do cheap shots and play borderline clippers status and foul like the pistons and go out like the b's they are. So long for the la fakers. and kobe snitch tattle tell cupcake video groupie marrying mark. them boys are drano tidy bowl status.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by mjd77

thats at least 10 games for Bynum next time they have a season.
thats not a 10 game suspension

dude got 2 games for a worse flagrant this year
History has to play a role. This is the third time I can remember him doing this EXACT thing. Each time it was a flagrant 2. You cannot argue it's not intentionally dirty anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom