[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Mavs could have an entire week off, maybe even longer if OKC/Memphis goes 7
eek.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

The fact that all these "fans" of other teams are in here rejoicing at our loss should tell you enough.

Los Angeles Lakers are and will always be the $@#!.
pimp.gif
Oh please.. I hope the lakers go through a decade of futility and humiliation like the knicks after this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't bet on it. Once the Lakers pull off another blockbuster trade all you guys will be in here *****ing saying that the trade should be rescinded
laugh.gif

I never thought I'd see the day where knicks fans are coming at us.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

The fact that all these "fans" of other teams are in here rejoicing at our loss should tell you enough.

Los Angeles Lakers are and will always be the $@#!.
pimp.gif
Oh please.. I hope the lakers go through a decade of futility and humiliation like the knicks after this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't bet on it. Once the Lakers pull off another blockbuster trade all you guys will be in here *****ing saying that the trade should be rescinded
laugh.gif

I never thought I'd see the day where knicks fans are coming at us.
roll.gif

SO THE MAVS CAUGHT A FLAWLESS VICTORY ON THE LAKERS LMAOOO

I TOLD YALL, YAL DONT LISTEN

LAKERS FANS ARE FINISHED, HAPPY FISHINGGG

SO THE MAVS CAUGHT A FLAWLESS VICTORY ON THE LAKERS LMAOOO

I TOLD YALL, YAL DONT LISTEN

LAKERS FANS ARE FINISHED, HAPPY FISHINGGG

So LAL fans really want to trade Gasol, huh?

Outside of Bynum, who's hurt every year, what do you guys have to offer in a 'blockbuster' trade? DFish? Blake? Barnes? LetShannonDunk.com Brown?

So LAL fans really want to trade Gasol, huh?

Outside of Bynum, who's hurt every year, what do you guys have to offer in a 'blockbuster' trade? DFish? Blake? Barnes? LetShannonDunk.com Brown?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

YALL +!%+*# SUCK 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just an FYI, this is what the majority of Laker fans sounds like
grin.gif
...Stoopin to their level.
I usually don't even act like this but it's only right to return the favor on an occasion such as today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

YALL +!%+*# SUCK 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just an FYI, this is what the majority of Laker fans sounds like
grin.gif
...Stoopin to their level.
I usually don't even act like this but it's only right to return the favor on an occasion such as today.
pimp.gif

In the end, win or lose, I'll still be a Laker fan.

Dallas, y'all spanked our butts.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Hopefully this success from Dallas rubs off on the football team.....................LET'S GO COWBOYS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, Phil at the end of the game looked like Donald Trump when Obama was roasting him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I would say put Terry back in so he can break this record, but he might get sniped out there.
Btw, these Laker fans on facebook are so classless 
sick.gif
sick.gif
Smh. Classless bums. Post the comments.
I do live in Sacto, so I only associate with a handful or Lakers fans and LA residents... so the few Lakers fan I do know are pretty much the typical brainless Lakers fans.
I applaud Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum for finally showing some life, youre both ballers, they should have done this a long time ago, its classless to try and run up the score on a team when you've got a huge lead.. time for some change and big thank you to Phil Jackson for a great coaching career

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IDGAF, the Los Angeles Lakers have ran NBA for the past decade... and will continue to run the NBA for the next century. Just cause Justin Beiber blew up the charts this year, doesn't change the fact that Michael Jackson is still the greatest of all time. Justtttt sayin....

{
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Okay if ur laker haters then ur admittig they're the best... Thanks I appreciate the support. Why else would u hate a team?

In the end, win or lose, I'll still be a Laker fan.

Dallas, y'all spanked our butts.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Hopefully this success from Dallas rubs off on the football team.....................LET'S GO COWBOYS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, Phil at the end of the game looked like Donald Trump when Obama was roasting him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I would say put Terry back in so he can break this record, but he might get sniped out there.
Btw, these Laker fans on facebook are so classless 
sick.gif
sick.gif
Smh. Classless bums. Post the comments.
I do live in Sacto, so I only associate with a handful or Lakers fans and LA residents... so the few Lakers fan I do know are pretty much the typical brainless Lakers fans.
I applaud Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum for finally showing some life, youre both ballers, they should have done this a long time ago, its classless to try and run up the score on a team when you've got a huge lead.. time for some change and big thank you to Phil Jackson for a great coaching career

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IDGAF, the Los Angeles Lakers have ran NBA for the past decade... and will continue to run the NBA for the next century. Just cause Justin Beiber blew up the charts this year, doesn't change the fact that Michael Jackson is still the greatest of all time. Justtttt sayin....

{
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Okay if ur laker haters then ur admittig they're the best... Thanks I appreciate the support. Why else would u hate a team?

Damn almost forgot.......................................

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn almost forgot.......................................

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif