[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by vanexellent

the hate is strong for my Lakers which reaks of insecurity and immaturity
cfd1584878ee649f90c23b49a7c96f5bd7fb2da_r.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I actually think this about some Lakers fans sometimes. They are too insecure to support a not-as-successful franchise and therefore wanna root for a team that is always gonna be pfft
pimp.gif
I think this especially about folks that aren't from Socal and are still Lakers fans.

I actually think this about some Lakers fans sometimes. They are too insecure to support a not-as-successful franchise and therefore wanna root for a team that is always gonna be pfft
pimp.gif
I think this especially about folks that aren't from Socal and are still Lakers fans.

Originally Posted by flossb15

Krazy - what did Phil say?

Today Phil was fined for comments about the officiating on Saturday, in reference to game 3. The league sent out a notice an hour before tip-off today.

Originally Posted by flossb15

Krazy - what did Phil say?

Today Phil was fined for comments about the officiating on Saturday, in reference to game 3. The league sent out a notice an hour before tip-off today.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

pimp.gif

Southern California - Where Riding Happens

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

pimp.gif

Southern California - Where Riding Happens

Congrats Dallas...just totally dominated this whole series.

Got nothing but props.

Just didn't have it this year. Hopefully, we can reload and make another run next season, whenever that is.

Congrats Dallas...just totally dominated this whole series.

Got nothing but props.

Just didn't have it this year. Hopefully, we can reload and make another run next season, whenever that is.

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

Funny thing is if the Mavs fail to to reach the Finals or fail to win in the Finals. All these bs talks from all these trolls and would be forgotten by end of June . Lakers lost is the only thing all these hater can celebrate to in the off season
laugh.gif

Funny thing is if the Mavs fail to to reach the Finals or fail to win in the Finals. All these bs talks from all these trolls and would be forgotten by end of June . Lakers lost is the only thing all these hater can celebrate to in the off season
laugh.gif

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

Well you can't win every year.  I hate to see this happen to my fav player's team but.....things happen.  Please, pleae, please somebody, anybody but Miami win it all.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Well you can't win every year.  I hate to see this happen to my fav player's team but.....things happen.  Please, pleae, please somebody, anybody but Miami win it all.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

LAKER FANS ARE D O N E.

They are in complete DISGUST.

laugh.gif

I told yall.

Now take the L and go fishinggggg

Laker fans are done? Since I've been a fan they've won 9 titles (which I could be happy with) and I expect them to win some more in years to come. You can hate/troll on todays loss but you can't touch/hate/troll on those banners at Staples.

YOU GOIN FISHING BRO THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY.

YOU

AND

THE

REST

OF

LAKER

FANS

ARE

GOING

FISHINGGG 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IS TAKING ITTT
pimp.gif

LAKER FANS ARE D O N E.

They are in complete DISGUST.

laugh.gif

I told yall.

Now take the L and go fishinggggg

Laker fans are done? Since I've been a fan they've won 9 titles (which I could be happy with) and I expect them to win some more in years to come. You can hate/troll on todays loss but you can't touch/hate/troll on those banners at Staples.

YOU GOIN FISHING BRO THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY.

YOU

AND

THE

REST

OF

LAKER

FANS

ARE

GOING

FISHINGGG 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IS TAKING ITTT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4fitness

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

If you guys lose, you better not go MIA because this whole board is going to be on your case.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

If you guys lose, you better not go MIA because this whole board is going to be on your case.

Back
Top Bottom