[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

CONGRATS MAVS and the fans too.you deserve it.I hope you guys go all the way..I want kid and dirk to get that ring...laker fans, its been a great run.theres nothing people can do or say to take away what weve done.
GOODLUCK MAVS

CONGRATS MAVS and the fans too.you deserve it.I hope you guys go all the way..I want kid and dirk to get that ring...laker fans, its been a great run.theres nothing people can do or say to take away what weve done.
GOODLUCK MAVS

Originally Posted by Grimey

anyone know where the post game press conferences will be uploaded?
This.
ABC7 got salty and kept cutting to commercial 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

Thank you! Only Lakers fans think they can have any player they want! Oh hai 9,000th post!

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

Thank you! Only Lakers fans think they can have any player they want! Oh hai 9,000th post!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Well you can't win every year.  I hate to see this happen to my fav player's team but.....things happen.  Please, pleae, please somebody, anybody but Miami win it all.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

Well you can't win every year.  I hate to see this happen to my fav player's team but.....things happen.  Please, pleae, please somebody, anybody but Miami win it all.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

Well, I said it yesterday in this thread, and now it's official. Kobe's quest for six has hit a permanent pot hole on the 10fwy.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

If you guys lose, you better not go MIA because this whole board is going to be on your case.

YOU KNOW I AINT GOIN NOWHERE'

IF LEBRON GET BASHED, I'M GONNA GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM
pimp.gif

WHILE WE HAVE TO DISMANTLE THESE OLD INJURED CATS, YOU SHALL BE FISHING! 
laugh.gif

MIAMI

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

C O O K # 45
get fit.

devil.gif

WE GON WIN IT ALLL
smokin.gif

If you guys lose, you better not go MIA because this whole board is going to be on your case.

YOU KNOW I AINT GOIN NOWHERE'

IF LEBRON GET BASHED, I'M GONNA GET BASHED RIGHT WITH HIM
pimp.gif

WHILE WE HAVE TO DISMANTLE THESE OLD INJURED CATS, YOU SHALL BE FISHING! 
laugh.gif

MIAMI

Well, I said it yesterday in this thread, and now it's official. Kobe's quest for six has hit a permanent pot hole on the 10fwy.

Pathetic performance today
I'd want Dirk to win it all, if i didn't hate everyone else on the team so much

Pathetic performance today
I'd want Dirk to win it all, if i didn't hate everyone else on the team so much

Back
Top Bottom