[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

^Thanks for the update Mamba, knew i could count on you. 
pimp.gif

Hopefully LA plays up to their capabilities. I'm hoping for tough gritty play from Bynum & Artest again. 

Jesus, it really came down to a game.
laugh.gif

I'm pulling for Memphis to close it out tomorrow, because IF somehow we DID beat the Lakers, we'd have homecourt in the WCF, something I'd be VERY comfortable with.

I know it's not something to be thinking about now.

We'll see if Caron Butler can come back and play for us SOMETIME in this series. It'd be a huge boost if he somehow did. It's funny, he hasn't played against them since he was traded. Dude has been dodging them like the plague.
laugh.gif

I expect the toughest player for the Mavs to match will be Artest. I hate playing that guy.
laugh.gif

Dude is on mental steroids when he plays the Mavs, he just has a mentality that he is superior than them in every fashion. Dudes been doing it for years for each team he's played for.

Hopefully Marion and Tyson can match that toughness.

Speaking of, if Marion doesn't play about 36 minutes a game this series I might kill myself.
laugh.gif

Hopefully LA plays up to their capabilities. I'm hoping for tough gritty play from Bynum & Artest again. 

Jesus, it really came down to a game.
laugh.gif

I'm pulling for Memphis to close it out tomorrow, because IF somehow we DID beat the Lakers, we'd have homecourt in the WCF, something I'd be VERY comfortable with.

I know it's not something to be thinking about now.

We'll see if Caron Butler can come back and play for us SOMETIME in this series. It'd be a huge boost if he somehow did. It's funny, he hasn't played against them since he was traded. Dude has been dodging them like the plague.
laugh.gif

I expect the toughest player for the Mavs to match will be Artest. I hate playing that guy.
laugh.gif

Dude is on mental steroids when he plays the Mavs, he just has a mentality that he is superior than them in every fashion. Dudes been doing it for years for each team he's played for.

Hopefully Marion and Tyson can match that toughness.

Speaking of, if Marion doesn't play about 36 minutes a game this series I might kill myself.
laugh.gif

Real talk tho, I think all of these game are going to come down to the wire, except for that last game where things got out of hand, these two teams have always played great close contests. I don't expect it to be any different, the intensity is just going to go up another level with the stakes being even higher.

I expect Dirk and Kobe to get theirs considering neither squad has anyone who can contain or slow them down.

JA I know we give you a lot of flack, but I think most of it is in good fun. Good luck to the Mavs and may both teams play [Sheed] hard [Sheed]

Pau just needs take off the panties and put his big boy underwear on and show up and I think our advantage inside can actually be put to good use this series.

Real talk tho, I think all of these game are going to come down to the wire, except for that last game where things got out of hand, these two teams have always played great close contests. I don't expect it to be any different, the intensity is just going to go up another level with the stakes being even higher.

I expect Dirk and Kobe to get theirs considering neither squad has anyone who can contain or slow them down.

JA I know we give you a lot of flack, but I think most of it is in good fun. Good luck to the Mavs and may both teams play [Sheed] hard [Sheed]

Pau just needs take off the panties and put his big boy underwear on and show up and I think our advantage inside can actually be put to good use this series.

Nah I know, that's how yall come about things. I know most of you guys are good-hearted and want some good basketball, and that's all I want too. If the Mavs lose? So be it, as long as it was good basketball, that's all I care about. That's why I was gleaming at the opportunity to play yall. Dirk VS Kobe is awesome. We've never had it, the two are still somewhat in their primes, so I'm glad we got to see it at least once before these guys retire. That's awesome to me. And Kidd hasn't played Kobe since early 2000s. I wish yall the best and if you win this series, I'll be rooting for you in the WCF. I think I'd have to root for the Celtics if they make the Finals though like I did last year..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Power in numbers doesn't hurt either.
laugh.gif
There's 10 of you morons for every 1 of us morons.
laugh.gif

Either way, just as I did with the Blazers fans, I wish yall the best of luck, hope everyone stays healthy, and like I said just now, if we get some good basketball, I'm happy.
pimp.gif

Nah I know, that's how yall come about things. I know most of you guys are good-hearted and want some good basketball, and that's all I want too. If the Mavs lose? So be it, as long as it was good basketball, that's all I care about. That's why I was gleaming at the opportunity to play yall. Dirk VS Kobe is awesome. We've never had it, the two are still somewhat in their primes, so I'm glad we got to see it at least once before these guys retire. That's awesome to me. And Kidd hasn't played Kobe since early 2000s. I wish yall the best and if you win this series, I'll be rooting for you in the WCF. I think I'd have to root for the Celtics if they make the Finals though like I did last year..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Power in numbers doesn't hurt either.
laugh.gif
There's 10 of you morons for every 1 of us morons.
laugh.gif

Either way, just as I did with the Blazers fans, I wish yall the best of luck, hope everyone stays healthy, and like I said just now, if we get some good basketball, I'm happy.
pimp.gif

You may not have been my favorite judge for our 2000's movies draft, but your definitely my favorite Mavs fan JA. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You may not have been my favorite judge for our 2000's movies draft, but your definitely my favorite Mavs fan JA. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ugh I'm all for the rest, but I want this series to start sooner!! Guess Miami/Boston and LA/DAL is just too much star power to be on the same day. Really hope Memphis wins tomorrow cause we could have 3 spectacular series.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Eternal Sunshine still sucks.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I love the scheduling, I'll be able to watch each game upto G5. I'll miss parts of G5&G6 because I have Biochemistry lecture then, but still should see the second half of those games.
pimp.gif

Ugh I'm all for the rest, but I want this series to start sooner!! Guess Miami/Boston and LA/DAL is just too much star power to be on the same day. Really hope Memphis wins tomorrow cause we could have 3 spectacular series.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Eternal Sunshine still sucks.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I love the scheduling, I'll be able to watch each game upto G5. I'll miss parts of G5&G6 because I have Biochemistry lecture then, but still should see the second half of those games.
pimp.gif

expecting a great series. easily 6 game series, hopefully to the lakers. i think both teams hold home court in the first 4 games, and after that, no idea.

expecting a great series. easily 6 game series, hopefully to the lakers. i think both teams hold home court in the first 4 games, and after that, no idea.

Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo, and Kevin Garnett.

It's the playoffs ladies and gentleman.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's only four teams.
sick.gif

Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo, and Kevin Garnett.

It's the playoffs ladies and gentleman.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's only four teams.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom