[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
I hope that you guys don't get swept.

Only thing thats gonna get swept is Boston!
And what makes you think that?

I know all. 
nerd.gif

Miami will win it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I know all. 
nerd.gif

"But your not a fan of the Lakers, Whatever you say is invalid."
wink.gif

I know all. 
nerd.gif

"But your not a fan of the Lakers, Whatever you say is invalid."
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Man Charles been riding us hard all year.

Dude picked us to upset Lakers in 6.

Question.

IF the Mavericks win this series, how many people still choose winner of OKC/SA or MEM to beat us?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I would choose OKC for sure, Memphis.....I would need to look at closer.  See how they do in round 2, etc etc.  I would be 50/50 just off the top of my head. 

But OKC I would pick without question.  But you already know that. I've had OKC as my #2 out West since last year.  Nothing changed my mind the last 7 months.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Man Charles been riding us hard all year.

Dude picked us to upset Lakers in 6.

Question.

IF the Mavericks win this series, how many people still choose winner of OKC/SA or MEM to beat us?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I would choose OKC for sure, Memphis.....I would need to look at closer.  See how they do in round 2, etc etc.  I would be 50/50 just off the top of my head. 

But OKC I would pick without question.  But you already know that. I've had OKC as my #2 out West since last year.  Nothing changed my mind the last 7 months.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Dallas in three. Kobe dies.

roll.gif

I'm not sure how I feel about this series. People are not giving Dallas enough credit after beating Portland who was SUPPOSE to beat them. They have size up front and it all comes down to Dirk being Dirk and guys like Terry, JJ, Marion, Kidd, etc. can step up and play big. 

I won't make my prediction til' I know the winner of the series tomorrow though. 

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Dallas in three. Kobe dies.

roll.gif

I'm not sure how I feel about this series. People are not giving Dallas enough credit after beating Portland who was SUPPOSE to beat them. They have size up front and it all comes down to Dirk being Dirk and guys like Terry, JJ, Marion, Kidd, etc. can step up and play big. 

I won't make my prediction til' I know the winner of the series tomorrow though. 

That makes no sense!
roll.gif

People are not giving Dallas enough credit after beating Portland who was SUPPOSE to beat them.

I can count the number of people who had Dallas winning this series on one hand.
laugh.gif
(That weren't DAL fans).

We'll be doubted all the way to the Finals if we get there.

Mavs VS LAL? LAL favored.
Mavs VS OKC? OKC favored.
Mavs VS MEM? Mem favored (yes, even as an 8 seed).
Mavs VS SAS? SA favored.
Mavs VS BOS? Bos favored.
Mavs VS MIA? MIA favored.
Mavs VS CHI? Chi favored.
Mavs VS ATL? Mavs favored.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How much would Stern hate his life if it was DAL/ATL in the Finals?
roll.gif

That makes no sense!
roll.gif

People are not giving Dallas enough credit after beating Portland who was SUPPOSE to beat them.

I can count the number of people who had Dallas winning this series on one hand.
laugh.gif
(That weren't DAL fans).

We'll be doubted all the way to the Finals if we get there.

Mavs VS LAL? LAL favored.
Mavs VS OKC? OKC favored.
Mavs VS MEM? Mem favored (yes, even as an 8 seed).
Mavs VS SAS? SA favored.
Mavs VS BOS? Bos favored.
Mavs VS MIA? MIA favored.
Mavs VS CHI? Chi favored.
Mavs VS ATL? Mavs favored.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How much would Stern hate his life if it was DAL/ATL in the Finals?
roll.gif

I cant believe this will be the first time Dirk and Kobe face off in the playoffs...cant wait

I cant believe this will be the first time Dirk and Kobe face off in the playoffs...cant wait

Kobe is Kobe. But, the Lakers will only go as far as Gasol takes them. We all know this.

The Mavericks front line, and even with Haywood off the bench is 2x better than the depleted Hornets front line that they trotted out there. And Gasol was still inconsistent.

I will agree with Barkley's assessment that the Mavericks in 6.

At the end of the day, I'll take Chandler's toughness in the middle (over Gasoft), Dirk's automatic o (practically unguardable), Kidd's shooting (over DFish unless there's less than 10 seconds on the clock), and Jet's scoring off the bench than anybody off the bench. Yes, even over Odom, and definitely over Shannon and Blake.

Kobe is Kobe. But, the Lakers will only go as far as Gasol takes them. We all know this.

The Mavericks front line, and even with Haywood off the bench is 2x better than the depleted Hornets front line that they trotted out there. And Gasol was still inconsistent.

At the end of the day, I'll take Chandler's toughness in the middle (over Gasoft), Dirk's automatic o (practically unguardable), Kidd's shooting (over DFish unless there's less than 10 seconds on the clock), and Jet's scoring off the bench than anybody off the bench. Yes, even over Odom, and definitely over Shannon and Blake.

Originally Posted by franchise3

and where does bynum fit in your assessment? 

Originally Posted by franchise3

and where does bynum fit in your assessment? 

Bynum has been balling as of late, granted, but as we've seen with the Lakers, they can win without him. We've seen this.

Anything he brings to the table is a bonus. All I know is, the Lakers are unbeatable when Gasol is on his game. An inconsistent Pau, like we've seen, IMO won't cut it for the Lake Show.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom