[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

JapanAir21 wrote:

Not very promising our bench went 0/7 though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Don't worry our bench is playing like a NBDL team right now.
30t6p3b.gif

God, this linueup out there sucks. When Dirk is in, kobe should be in. Just my opinion.

God, this linueup out there sucks. When Dirk is in, kobe should be in. Just my opinion.

Honestly, there's no reason why Dirk shouldn't be shooting every shot for the Mavericks when they bring the ball down. He's just ridiculously unstoppable once he gets the ball within 16 feet of the basket.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Honestly, there's no reason why Dirk shouldn't be shooting every shot for the Mavericks when they bring the ball down. He's just ridiculously unstoppable once he gets the ball within 16 feet of the basket.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

I'm saying

When did Steve Blake become worthless? JJ Barea is on the court and he wants no part of that life. At least he can check Terry.
nerd.gif

When did Steve Blake become worthless? JJ Barea is on the court and he wants no part of that life. At least he can check Terry.
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

I'm saying

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Seriously
sick.gif
We keep playing like we are meant to win...
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Seriously
sick.gif
We keep playing like we are meant to win...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom