[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

why pau bails out dirk by taking jumpshots instead of posting him up is beyond me.

I find myself yelling "go to work" at the TV every time pau gets the ball

why pau bails out dirk by taking jumpshots instead of posting him up is beyond me.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I hate when he holds the ball face up for like 10secs just outside the paint and then trys to back down, then it turns into a horrible shot or a turnover.

I hate when he holds the ball face up for like 10secs just outside the paint and then trys to back down, then it turns into a horrible shot or a turnover.

Originally Posted by kash55

He does his jab step 15 feet away fromt he rim, driblles, holds he ball, pump  fakes, then passes the ball to kobe with 5 seconds left on the clock.

Originally Posted by kash55

He does his jab step 15 feet away fromt he rim, driblles, holds he ball, pump  fakes, then passes the ball to kobe with 5 seconds left on the clock.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Refs trying to give the game to the Lakers!!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
already!? 
laugh.gif
Was a joke. Dunno if you saw the play, but Kidd made a cross-court pass to DeShawn, and as he was running to catch the ball, the ref got in the way and Kidd turned it over.
laugh.gif

Exactly what I want from this team on the road, balanced scoring. We can't have just one guy score. We need a balanced attack.

Not very promising our bench went 0/7 though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Hopefully they can get going before the half ends, especially with JJ in now.

Phil Jackson with these stupid rotations again. They are going to cost them another game.

Phil Jackson with these stupid rotations again. They are going to cost them another game.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Refs trying to give the game to the Lakers!!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
already!? 
laugh.gif
Was a joke. Dunno if you saw the play, but Kidd made a cross-court pass to DeShawn, and as he was running to catch the ball, the ref got in the way and Kidd turned it over.
laugh.gif

Exactly what I want from this team on the road, balanced scoring. We can't have just one guy score. We need a balanced attack.

Not very promising our bench went 0/7 though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Hopefully they can get going before the half ends, especially with JJ in now.

Back
Top Bottom