[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

not gunna lie this series has been kinda boring since i know we will win each game

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Lol how are u gonna say its boring? When we almost blew a 20 pt lead last game And barely won ?

Your not watching right.
Denver has never lead in the series, its been pure domination so far regardless of lead diminishment. 
We have done a good job of containing their surges when they go on runs and have the momentum. 

odog24:
not gunna lie this series has been kinda boring since i know we will win each game
Series hasn't started yet. We won our first 2 home games. Whoopee. Now we go to Denver. They win, it's 2-1... staying in Denver. We win, then someone won on the road, which means the series has started.
wink.gif

I'm happy we took care of home court, but like others have alluded to, we still have work to do. Denver WILL be fired up at home. Their fastbreak game is second to none...which is great for us. We need to learn how to play the right way against a fast breaking team. Good shot selection, hustling back on D, etc...

Can't wait for tonight.

won't be surprised if Denver wins both home games

But if we win tonight, it's over

we better win all 4 so that they arnt worn out to play thunder. I seem OKC taking all 4 against mavs

You guys really confuse me.  You realize we root for the Lakers right?  You win 2 home games and are ready for round 2 just like that? 
grin.gif

Like when we was gonna just walk on thru Houston back in the day, or when we lost 2 straight to the crappy Suns, or the bunch of 20 year olds Thunder, or the Jazz, or even the Nuggets.  All those series were 2-2 goin into a game 5.  We ain't done @%%$ yet. 

The last 4 years we haven't exactly killed EVERY team we faced, even after bein up 2-0.  So chill.  ONE game at a time. 

We thought we was walkin thru Dallas last year too. Even after we lost game 1, and game 2, and game 3........

Night Marcher01:
How about Lakers up 3-1 against the Suns in '06?
mad.gif

CP:
We thought we was walkin thru Dallas last year too. Even after we lost game 1, and game 2, and game 3........
Anyone wanna go ahead and bring up the 04 Finals? Just make it a clean sweep of my 3 most painful series' in recent history?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

You guys really confuse me.  You realize we root for the Lakers right?  You win 2 home games and are ready for round 2 just like that? 
grin.gif

Like when we was gonna just walk on thru Houston back in the day, or when we lost 2 straight to the crappy Suns, or the bunch of 20 year olds Thunder, or the Jazz, or even the Nuggets.  All those series were 2-2 goin into a game 5.  We ain't done @%%$ yet. 

The last 4 years we haven't exactly killed EVERY team we faced, even after bein up 2-0.  So chill.  ONE game at a time. 

Or when we were suppose to destroy Dallas last season and instead they destroyed us. 
laugh.gif

This season, I wont celebrate till we actually win the title. No point in looking forward to anything else.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

We're dropping the game tonight IMO

And I wouldn't be surprised. Denver NEEDS this game to have any shot at this series. Absolute must win for those guys.
We aren't a dominant road team by any stretch of the imagination. Their strength is our weakness...fast break speed.
Ty Lawson just might go for 30.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

We're dropping the game tonight IMO

And I wouldn't be surprised. Denver NEEDS this game to have any shot at this series. Absolute must win for those guys.
We aren't a dominant road team by any stretch of the imagination. Their strength is our weakness...fast break speed.
Ty Lawson just might go for 30.

Agree with all this

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

THANK YOU!!!!!! Word to Tmac in 2003!! Up 3-1 on the Pistons... ... ... "It feels good to get in the 2nd round"... ... ... Pistons win 3 in a row.

PISTONS!??!! Man... Nobody gives a damn about TMac and the Pistons!! How about Lakers up 3-1 against the Suns in '06?
mad.gif

This. That series still ticks me off. I hated having to deal with Zo. 
laugh.gif

We win unless Kobe goes 6-28.. If Kobe shoots terribly we lose, if he shots ok or better we win..

Karl said he's not double teaming Kobe til the 4th quarter. Hopefully Kobe's shot is on point tonight lol

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Karl said he's not double teaming Kobe til the 4th quarter. Hopefully Kobe's shot is on point tonight lol

It's George Karl... Who cares.

It's like Fire Marshall Bill giving a fire safety demonstration... You know it's going to go wrong regardless.

LET ME SHOW YA SOMETHIN'

True. Well it looks like OKC is gunna sweep or win in 5 games and we need to do that too.

Can't overstate the importance of this game.

Matt Barnes needs to get it going tonight..

I hope it is just his ankle temporarily holding him back.. Because he needs to bring it as our 6th man

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

THANK YOU!!!!!! Word to Tmac in 2003!! Up 3-1 on the Pistons... ... ... "It feels good to get in the 2nd round"... ... ... Pistons win 3 in a row.

PISTONS!??!! Man... Nobody gives a damn about TMac and the Pistons!! How about Lakers up 3-1 against the Suns in '06?
mad.gif
This. That series still ticks me off. I hated having to deal with Zo
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Please... never again, bring that name up!
laugh.gif
Nah he's a knowledgeable guy, but his hate is beyond measure.

Y'all remember him saying that he didn't care if Kobe saved a bus full of innocent young kids from dying, he still would hate him to death!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom