Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

298x298px-LL-fe6c2b4a_v1B0I3E.gif

:rofl: dudes still fallin for the same bull****

We deserve better trolling than this!!

:lol:

He knows exactly what he's doing.

You can't say anything to me now, but I will sends shots your way to try rile you up and get you banned.

Last edited:
If we're going to use the word 'sad', it's sad that you think his being gay is for lulz or to prove a point; it's sad that you refuse to get the overall point because you're stuck dodging the point you think he has.

I've noticed that you always cape for the gay movement. Please start an official appreciation thread so we can all be enlighten. Maybe post some half naked men in there too, so you and your boys in this thread can flourish.

Leave the women to those who like women, thanks.

[quote name="copped"][quote name="DarthSka"]If we're going to use the word 'sad', it's sad that you think his being gay is for lulz or to prove a point; it's sad that you refuse to get the overall point because you're stuck dodging the point you think he has.[/quote]

I've noticed that you always cape for the gay movement. Please start an official appreciation thread so we can all be enlighten. Maybe post some half naked men in there too, so you and your boys in this thread can flourish.

Leave the women to those who like women, thanks.[/quote]You're confusing 'caping' with 'actively supporting'.

Remember that time a dude said he loves women and insensitive people like you were like, "Damn, dudes are getting too comfortable in here. Might have to log off"?

Remember it?

No, you don't remember any straight dude getting a hard time like that?

Yeah, me, neither.

And that's why I'm an active supporter of gay rights.

I love women. I love blondes, I love natural and fake sweater bunnies, I love thin waists and nice tans...

... but I hate bigotry. Just because I love boob jobs doesn't mean the next guy has to in order for me to feel comfortable around him.

Who he is had literally nothing to do with who I am.

Grandstand your bigoted mockery everywhere you don't see me if my speaking on it makes you uncomfortable.

Because I can tell you right now what's NOT going to happen: I see you (or anyone else) out there like "Wait, why are people acting like this is normal?", and I just keep it moving.

That will happen no not never.

You're confusing 'caping' with 'actively supporting'.

Remember that time a dude said he loves women and insensitive people like you were like, "Damn, dudes are getting too comfortable in here. Might have to log off"?

Remember it?

Yeah, me, neither.

I love women. I love blondes, I love natural and fake sweater bunnies, I love thin waists and nice tans...

... but I hate bigotry. Just because I love boob jobs doesn't mean the next guy has to in order for me to feel comfortable around him.

Grandstand your bigoted mockery everywhere you don't see me if my speaking on it makes you uncomfortable.

Because I can tell you right now what's NOT going to happen: I see you (or anyone else) out there like "Wait, why are people acting like this is normal?", and I just keep it moving.

TL;DR

You don't need to validate your heterosexuality with me, it's all good...do you player.

Wait ... lionblood is gay?

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course
I just did not know that

I don't know why Darth capping so hard for Anton.
How you a mod and you don't see past the obvious trolling?

Anton has the ability to make good points but he uses his powers for all the wrong reasons. Dude not even gay. This is nothing more than attention seeking, I'm not going to let you turn that into some type of support for the gay movement. If anything he's making a mockery of it by trying to rile people up so they could make bigoted comments.
That **** ain't genuine Mr. Mod. Stop feeding the troll.

[quote name="copped"][quote name="DarthSka"]You're confusing 'caping' with 'actively supporting'.

Remember it?

Yeah, me, neither.

[/quote]TL;DR

You don't need to validate your heterosexuality with me, it's all good...do you player.[/quote]Says he didn't read.

Comments on something from the middle of the response.

So full of it, man. :lol:

I am who I am; you are who you think you're supposed to be. I say what I feel and believe; you say what you're supposed to, like 'Blah, blah. Didn't read'... only to comment on something that shows you did read.

Which is fine. You read it. No biggie.

But the 'supposed to' response is to be sarcastic and/or flippant, like "Whatever. Didn't read."

My issue around here is dudes can say BLATANTLY anti-hetero stuff for the sake of trolling, but when someone calls the comments anti-hetero, we get warnings in our inbox. Like come on man. 

Just like @Mister Friendly  and his, "Post tr a ns in woman threads, and when someone calls him out he calls us bigots."

BAckwards

[quote name="Diego"]I don't know why Darth capping so hard for Anton.
How you a mod and you don't see past the obvious trolling?

Anton has the ability to make good points but he uses his powers for all the wrong reasons. Dude not even gay. This is nothing more than attention seeking, I'm not going to let you turn that into some type of support for the gay movement. If anything he's making a mockery of it by trying to rile people up so they could make bigoted comments.
That **** ain't genuine Mr. Mod. Stop feeding the troll.[/quote]Obviously, there are multiple forms of trolling, and one of them is to fake something.

I'm not worried about the feels of the few people who know when someone is trolling by faking; I'm worried about the many who read those responses ads think the faker is serious.

And I don't know if dude is falling ur not.

Nor do I care.

You don't have to let me "turn that into some type of support for the gay movement", because your permission isn't needed.

Can you prove I'm straight? Can you prove anything about anyone online?

I don't have a notebook of who's straight, who's gay, who's bi, who's a Lakers fan, who hates sports, who's a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, atheist, Christian, or anything.

I don't know who's faking what, because I don't know who is what, because that's impossible to prove.

For the most part, I just go off of what is said, the text I read.

Dude suggested he was bi, I'm more concerned with enabling a tolerant environment than I am concerned with researching if he really is.

:lol: I never said anybody was a bigot and I didn't post transgendered women in that thread.

I was saying how ridiculous it was that some of y'all were protesting so hard against dude posting some transgendered women and some butch woman.If he considers them a woman than let him be and ignore it.

Also I don't know why you like to spread misinformation just like your story about Peep Game Peep Game that was clearly false but you kept saying anyways.

Back
Top Bottom