Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

Because I can tell you right now what's NOT going to happen: I see you (or anyone else) out there like "Wait, why are people acting like this is normal?", and I just keep it moving.

That will happen no not never.
Dudes posted transgenders in a grip of those threads you listed as well.  But since they hiding behind the gay cloak nobody can say anything without mods getting involved?  
dont say anything about the posters, keep your comments about the subject of how these pictures dont belong in said thread

I don't think anyone has anything against you being gay or supporting gay rights Ska.  The problem is that a handful of the same dudes are turning any and every thread regarding women into a thread about transgenders.  The troll acts and accounts are getting boring, but they know the gay/transgender discussions going to get folks banned so they keep pushing the limits.  Ya'll really are caping for anything not heterosexual at this point...
@LIONBLOOD
 and @Mister Friendly
 are leading that charge. They will start a discussion and report you QUICK

You really are just lying now man.

Last edited:
I'm heterosexual, so direct me to this war, please.

Just one example of heterosexual-shaming will do, please. I'll take action immediately.

Again, I know you said it's a war, so there are obviously multiple examples of this hetero-shaming and hetero-mocking, but just direct me to one example, please.

Juuuuust one.

:wink:

(This is where you admit that was incorrect to say.)

Does this count?

As bigotry, don't forget that. :smile: Buncha bigoted mockery in here.

And fear. Lotsa fear.

Oh, and misunderstanding.

She almost looks like she could be Chyna's sister there.

LL
Chyna-Stephen-Shugerman-Getty.jpg

[quote name="FrankMatthews"][quote name="DarthSka"]I'm heterosexual, so direct me to this war, please.

Just one example of heterosexual-shaming will do, please. I'll take action immediately.

Again, I know you said it's a war, so there are obviously multiple examples of this hetero-shaming and hetero-mocking, but just direct me to one example, please.

Juuuuust one.

:wink:

(This is where you admit that was incorrect to say.)[/quote]Does this count?[quote name="DarthSka"]As bigotry, don't forget that. :smile: Buncha bigoted mockery in here.

And fear. Lotsa fear.

Oh, and misunderstanding.[/quote][/quote]Just to make sure we're operating from the level of intelligence displayed in that reply, I'm going to intentionally ask a very elementary question:

What was said against heterosexuals there?

Actually, forget 'against' as an operative word; we can just use 'about'.

What was said about heterosexuals at all?

It appears to be a comment against bigots.

Do you feel that all bigots are heterosexuals, so that the comment against bigots is also anti-heterosexuals?

Shoot, that's 3 questions. Probably already too many to grasp all at once.

Recap:

- What was said against heterosexuals there?
- What was said about heterosexuals at all?
- Do you feel that all bigots are heterosexuals, so that the comment against bigots is also anti-heterosexuals?

(You wanna get cute and play stupid, I'm down. Leggo. :smokin)

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="doublemesh96"]This is America! Jesus doesn't support your gay marriage! You heathens repent before The Lord thy GOd![/QUOTE]jesus didnt smash any women (that we were told about in the stories that were allowed to be publicized) and hung around a bunch of dudes his entire life tho[/quote]Fixed.

can we lock this garbage up? thread has nothing to do with Lamar at this point.  Weeks ago cats was in here pulling for him not to die.  Nothing but derailing and trolling now  
mean.gif

Why don't we have a tall women appreciation thread if we have a short chick one :nerd:

Last edited:
Jesus was definitely gettin it in.

Alot of his followers were women and he was one of the first members of the catholic church to openly push for womens involvement.

Beard gang
Hipster hair
Son rocked a robe erwer like heff
Literally gods son

Lets not slander jc

^^^^^Jesus had hair of wool and skin the color of brass. Only description given in the scriptures. Jesus was Jewish, which is at the opposite end of the spectrum from Catholicism.

Here I go driving this train further off the tracks :smh:

Last edited:
So his hair was a lil nappy and son had a beach tan.

He was ripped too.
Jewish....prolly talk a good game.

Back
Top Bottom