LAMEBOOK.COM Part Duo Vol. Good laughs!

eek.gif
@ Nters playing with fire. Didn't Cameron make a thread about if events had FB statuses that had profanity in the pix he posted. Now it's the other way around and NTers are getting banned.
laugh.gif

On the real dough:All batcsich or any mod/admin is gonna tell you is if you can't follow the rules go somewhere else. So I don't see why you guys are even debating this. Unless you want to be done did for trolling.
nerd.gif

eek.gif
@ Nters playing with fire. Didn't Cameron make a thread about if events had FB statuses that had profanity in the pix he posted. Now it's the other way around and NTers are getting banned.
laugh.gif

On the real dough:All batcsich or any mod/admin is gonna tell you is if you can't follow the rules go somewhere else. So I don't see why you guys are even debating this. Unless you want to be done did for trolling.
nerd.gif

I think you're intentionally being a bastitch moreso than enforcing rules. Last thread was dozens of pages and over a year old yet you felt like swooping in anyways.

I think you're intentionally being a bastitch moreso than enforcing rules. Last thread was dozens of pages and over a year old yet you felt like swooping in anyways.

Back
Top Bottom