Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Any hook ups in nyc  I'm willing to pay 190.. Don't know were to cop will these be fairly easy? Thinking of just going up to mount vernon but i have an exam the same morning 

Anywhere online 100% getting them? 

Called my local footlocker and asked them if they were getting the new air Michael jordan tennis shoes in blue and they weren't able to help me :frown:

edshoecator edshoecator Half the city is not abandoned, sheesh.

Not sure what people are expecting to see inside shoe stores. Folks ***** and moan when nothing is available, then they ***** and moan when they`re sitting on shelves. Nobody is ever satisfied.

IKEA will flourish because its the only one anywhere around. Not sure if you literally stayed in the city, but there is still south county, west county and North county that is full of shoppers.

We`re also getting a Flight23 stores pretty soon.......that should tell you something.

My wife people's stay in north city and that's where I'm speaking of.

An outlet mall I used to go to was shut down the last time I was there in July.

The mills is supposedly shutting down too.

I painted a broad stroke but it's not what I'm used to being from cali. Maybe cause she lives on that side?

And I'm not *****ing and moaning about stuff that sits...just salty that when I'm there I can't sleep in cause stuff sells out with me thinking it be an easy cop.

Last edited:
@pacmagic2002 I'm flying in October 9...let me know if you're available and wanna link up.

Grab a bite and a drink (vess for me).

I got a wedding at the history museum but I'll have a rental and can meet you Friday night.

Last edited:
Any hook ups in nyc  I'm willing to pay 190.. Don't know were to cop will these be fairly easy? Thinking of just going up to mount vernon but i have an exam the same morning 

Anywhere online 100% getting them? 

HOPEFULLY EVERYONE IS ACTUALLY SLEEPING ON THESE BECAUSE I WANT THESE BADLY BUT I DONT HAVE THE 180 TO DROP ON THESE RIGHT NOW |I

maybe because it sounds like you aren't a sneakerhead if you said "tennis shoes."
but i am a sneakerhead. i even told the guy at footlocker that i was in the shoegame and i was trying to get these shoes because they have the yellow part on the tongue that i can cuff my jeans behind. also this is the pair that jordan won 6 championships in and became the first player to score 100 points on magic johnson. 

i even bought this sick matching shirt

what am i doing wrong here guys? no one is helping me with my collection of sick heat.

Last edited:
Lmaooo!!!!1

Sorry, man. Dudes at Footlocker swear they're the hardest and won't give information to people they don't like.

Last edited:
maybe because it sounds like you aren't a sneakerhead if you said "tennis shoes."
but i am a sneakerhead. i even told the guy at footlocker that i was in the shoegame and i was trying to get these shoes because they have the yellow part on the tongue that i can cuff my jeans behind. also this is the pair that jordan won 6 championships in and became the first player to score 100 points on magic johnson. 

i even bought this sick matching shirt

View media item 1730772

what am i doing wrong here guys? no one is helping me with my collection of sick heat.
:lol:

Love this shoe, but I think I'd customize them and have the yellow parts turned to blue to match the rest of the shoe. Would go with all my Kentucky and Dodgers gear.

Y pay 240 couple of days bfre rd? Unless u cnt gt em locally.... i feel like its gna b an easy copp like the olives 9.... not 2 many heads seem to b into em.... love it

Its not sleeping people dont like the xiv like that

Should be a super easy release

I see they still got the long ol tongue on these

Even on the lows

Last edited:

Even on the lows

True, last year wolf grey's sat...forever.....

Out of the four that dropped none of them where that hard to get besides the Ferrari's.

Last edited:

Even on the lows
I don't think for the small feet folks. A bunch of females want them down my way. Problem for some of them, there is no gs sizes

Back
Top Bottom