Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Why do ppl think that retro models will compare to OG models

that will NEVER happen, get over it

JB is not going to put all the best quality on a shoe that has been released millions of times when they are making new models very year

I just dont understand why ppl get so mad, either cop it or dont ya should know this by now

I was never a huge fan of these, mostly because I'm not really a fan of any low Jordans (except the snakeskin XI), but in my quest for all OG colorways from Jordan I-XX, these will have to be purchased.

Can I get a discount since they're low?

Maybe like $160 or something?

$175.00 for some XIV lows?

Dave-Chappelle-Nah-Man-Im-Cool.gif
realtalk

i cant see myself paying over 125 for these

they look nice tho

Idc if these are up to $200 tbh. Cw I never had but always wanted, I like 14s, and I love blue

Idc if these are up to $200 tbh. Cw I never had but always wanted, I like 14s, and I love blue
exactly. I honestly think most of the people that cop lows would not be deterred if they were $190. JB should just milk it for all it's worth, behave as the scumbag bully company they truly are

Is this a GR?

These were the first jays I seen pop up on the internet back in the 90s. Man they were :x. No one was feelin any 14s back then.

These were the most heavily discounted shoes I can remember. Doumitts had em for like $40 back in the day. Eastbay had em way below retail too.

But they looked good on court though. Dudes were rockin em on our HS basketball team, along with chutneys lows.

I'd pick these up for ballin at the gym.

i cant wait for these White and Gold 14s, had them back in 5th grade 8) :tongue:

Last edited:

them vindicates....first jordan i ever copped
that was my 2nd Jordan ever. picked them out at a thrift store with my dad looked brand new. first was last shot 14s brand new from sportmart (now sports authority). they need to retro along with a ton of other old team J's.
nerd.gif

Is this a GR?

These were the first jays I seen pop up on the internet back in the 90s. Man they were
sick.gif
. No one was feelin any 14s back then.

These were the most heavily discounted shoes I can remember. Doumitts had em for like $40 back in the day. Eastbay had em way below retail too.

But they looked good on court though. Dudes were rockin em on our HS basketball team, along with chutneys lows.

I'd pick these up for ballin at the gym.
14s have always been my favorite Jordan. tons of others are close though like 12s, 9s, 8s, 18s, 13s. I've always had more of a taste for the higher numbers. most people swear by 3s, 4s, 5s, etc.

Saw this on j23apps Twitter page right before I went to bed. Then I had a dream I copped some lows for this beautiful price. However I woke up to this world we in.....
Ahhhhh the good old days. I would have to say the 12's are my favorite Jordans, but I also love the 3's, 5's, 8's, 11's, 13's, and 14's. I only like Infrared 6's and Raptor 7's colorways.

Saw this on j23apps Twitter page right before I went to bed. Then I had a dream I copped some lows for this beautiful price. However I woke up to this world we in.....
i have this issue still and the one right before it MJ is in it wearing the sweat suit they make for the low royals

Just when I thought I was done with js these bring me back. I'm not always for the hyped models but thand a is a shoe that has too much nostalgia to pass up

Back
Top Bottom