LAPD UNLOADS ON SUSPECT (KTOWN LOSANGELES)

I think the random asian dude there was actually the owner of the gas station
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i used to pick up my brother there
eek.gif

if that's the shell station that's across the metro

crazy ironic its a shell station considering the said events

/\ this.

dear god...

i cant have a smoke or leave my engine runnign when i fill up but these clowns can empty 10 clips while facing the tanks of 2 vehicles one of which is actively fillin up...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ this.

dear god...

i cant have a smoke or leave my engine runnign when i fill up but these clowns can empty 10 clips while facing the tanks of 2 vehicles one of which is actively fillin up...

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these dudes never learn. police is just waiting to shoot someone down. dont give em the chance to do so.

I live in this area. 2 blocks from there they shot a cop in the face for asking a teenager what he was doing out so late. This is where most of MS hangs out. To tell you the tension on the streets here is insane.

No justification for what the cops did but I am not surprised. I go out sometimes on foot and I know keep my hands were they can be seen if I got cops on me.

R.I.P its a human being but if that guy squeezed a shot off innocent people would have died there is a minimum of 50 people on that bus stop every 10 minutes.

I don't think ideally they wanted to shot near the tanks, but if dude pulls his gun on dude pumping the gas what do you want them to do? Seriously

Ouch - my old stompin grounds. Used to live on New Hampshire and 4th. Used to ball across the street at Shatto a few times a week.

Be careful out there folks.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

That's $47,000/year saved for the state right there.

"It costs an average of about $47,000 per year to incarcerate an inmate in prison in California."

http://www.lao.ca.gov/lao..._inmatecost.aspx?catid=3

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
@ inmates getting Dental. I don't even have a dental plan, gotta pay straight up
30t6p3b.gif

"Know #%#$%# that go to jail just to get their teeth fixed"

lol for some reason this reminds me of the one episode of 1000 ways to die when dude got drunk and decided to pee on his campfire
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

cops getting way to trigger happy on the west coast. who the hell open fires at a damn gas station. lucky nothing blew up.

Do you guys think that real life is like a movie or video game? @%@! doesn't just blow up from bullet penetration.

Imagine..

What if the gas station had blown up from a ricochet..

Lives lost. A cluster $$%%.

Could've been worse but instead a loser lost his life. All is well in the universe.

#nosympathyforanimals

if you shoot a *$!+%@@ gas pump it will. static electricity can cause a damn explosion at a gas station. so a red hot bullet could do the same. smh.

if you shoot a *$!+%@@ gas pump it will. static electricity can cause a damn explosion at a gas station. so a red hot bullet could do the same. smh.

Um, you do realize it was only 3 of the officers shooting and they had a direct line of sight to the car. The guy wasnt even parked near the pump

Originally Posted by blakep267

Um, you do realize it was only 3 of the officers shooting and they had a direct line of sight to the car. The guy wasnt even parked near the pump
it was 11 cops shooting
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

http://latimesblogs.latim...carjacking-shooting.html

Back
Top Bottom