LAPD UNLOADS ON SUSPECT (KTOWN LOSANGELES)

11 cops busting shots only feet away from a gas pump
eek.gif

Whatever though. Threat elimnated. Mission accomplished. If you don't want to get popped don't brandish a weapon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

if you shoot a *$!+%@@ gas pump it will. static electricity can cause a damn explosion at a gas station. so a red hot bullet could do the same. smh.

Did you learn that from The Terminator 2 or Last Action Hero?

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Surprised nobody has posted that the cops should have only shot him once in the foot and it would have been peaceful
laugh.gif
For real...like the cops have that Red Dead Redemption type aim or some @#$%
laugh.gif
  I'm picturing them using the Dead Eye feature and everything is in slow motion and tinted red.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I don't think ideally they wanted to shot near the tanks, but if dude pulls his gun on dude pumping the gas what do you want them to do? Seriously

This is NT. They're gonna say they should have pepper sprayed him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no way, I used to live in those apartments across the street above Wilshire/Vermont station.  That Shell is cursed, every weekend the dude working the night shift would come out and threaten to taze bums.  I was on the 7th floor and had a good view of all the shenanigans that went on there.  Took this picture one night maybe 8-10 months ago.  I miss LA
tired.gif

Gas was only 3.75, at a SHELL, in LA, that means it was maybe 3.55 in my area.

NOW, it's hitting 4.20 at the ARCO.

THAT is the real tragedy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

if you shoot a *$!+%@@ gas pump it will. static electricity can cause a damn explosion at a gas station. so a red hot bullet could do the same. smh.

Um, you do realize it was only 3 of the officers shooting and they had a direct line of sight to the car. The guy wasnt even parked near the pump
it was 11 cops shooting
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

http://latimesblogs.latim...carjacking-shooting.html
In B4
• But they practiced curving their bullets like Angelina Jolie

• If you were in that gas station what if he would have shot you

roll.gif

Wow. That guy pumping gas must have been terrified. Especially when they started unloading on that car. No way suspect survives that.

Back
Top Bottom