Larceny charge... Need advice fam.

I was in possession of a shell gas card and was caught on camera filling tanks up (3 of them), now I'm being charged with 3 counts of use of a stolen credit card (1 charge for each tank I filled up)... Problem is I just finished my nursing pre-req's and I'm apllying to the program next month, but by that time I'll have the felonies on my record...Hiring a high-priced lawyer to fight the case is out of the question because I just paid my tuition for the semester ($3100). So my question is....How %$%%#% am I in regards to ever becoming a nurse with this on my record??  Thanks guys.

How could you make such a decision with all the work you have put in? I mean damn. I never understand why it takes punishment for people to want t do the right thing. You knew the consequences.

Pray for probation and restitution.

Might as well go put in that Burger King application.

Really now ay to know until you apply. It's definitely not gonna help you but you won't know how much it'll hurt until you apply. There's no need to assume it'll necessary destroy all of your chances of acceptance.

In a nursing program now. They did a background check AFTER I was accepted... Not sure if that helps your cause, but if you can get it cleared up...

I would invest in a lawyer famb.

My friend did something similar to you, and was going to be charged with a felony and even then he was trippin on how this was going to affect his nursing career. He got a lawyer, and fought it. Granted it took a large chunk of change, he got away with no having it on his record.

Seriously tho, you %*#!$# up. This is your future you're talking about. I'd do everything in my power to not get this on my record.

Yeah, get a light quality lawyer. Your guilty and even we know it.

Use all the money you've saved up for a lawyer pimp.

How did they catch you?

you parked your car inside the gas station you were hustling at?

rookie mistake. Now that you wount be able to work where you want to, you can commit credit card fraud all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Might as well go put in that Burger King application.
           Don't know about that bro...  worst case scenario, I'm still a full time EMT (some of my co-workers have violent felonies)...MY question however, was how screwed am I in terms of ever becoming a nurse with this type of charge on my record. Thanks.

for a maximum of maybe $250, you risked your future livelihood. hope it was worth it OP

just get a lawyer . may cos u round 15-3k its worth it..chump change towards helping you fix your career. open a credit card

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yeah, get a light quality lawyer. Your guilty and even we know it.

Use all the money you've saved up for a lawyer pimp.

I feel you, I just want to make sure I'm not giving stacks to a lawyer who can't do a thing for me anyway.. The guilt part is obvious, but It's my first court case ever, so I wanna go about it the best way... but if I'm already cooked, then why be cooked and broke?

Originally Posted by do work son

for a maximum of maybe $250, you risked your future livelihood. hope it was worth it OP
          Relax bro, everyone makes mistakes.. especially when profit is involved. $250??  nah son keep in mind that I was CAUGHT filling up 3 cars but the actual scheme has been going on for almost 2years.. I just used the wrong gas station this time smh.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Relax bro, everyone makes mistakes.. 

FIXED
C'mon son, keep that to yourself
tired.gif

Relax bro, everyone makes mistakes.. especially when profit is involved. $250??  nah son keep in mind that I was CAUGHT filling up 3 cars but the actual scheme has been going on for almost 2years.. I just used the wrong gas station this time smh.

laugh.gif

in that case, i hope you get the maximum penalty and dont get to become a nurse
matter fact ima try to do some research and find out where you from, contact the DA and send them this post where youre saying you been doing this for two years. they will further investigate.

Originally Posted by megatron

matter fact ima try to do some research and find out where you from, contact the DA and send them this post where youre saying you been doing this for two years. they will further investigate.

Cant knock the hustle
hater finna hate

damn, you messed up again by posting that.
laugh.gif

i've came to the conclusion in 2 post that you're just not that smart...and the last thing i want is some dumb $*! sticking needles in me...hope those charges stick

Originally Posted by megatron

Shut up u fool u really going ma hard to get a fellow nt'er in more trouble than he already is And op keep ya head up and give that up fam I did something similar But instead of gas stations it was actual stores with the gift cards. I got caught and put on probation so no need to snitchBut I did hire a lawyer it did cost like 10 stacks and that was a discount because I knew my lawyerMost of my life. I wound up getting a misderminer only and probation they said if I snitch on my peoples then case dismissedAnd all charges dropped I didn't choose that and I had to pay restitution it was hardly worth it op real talkAll the money I stacked from this went straight to the lawyer and more my partners kept going I stopped they wound up getting caught big time And now they doing like 8 years up state but my point is get a lawyer bite the bullet and give it up it's not the gas station it's the fact That it's hot period

Back
Top Bottom