Larceny charge... Need advice fam.

Originally Posted by Ikaman

I was in possession of a shell gas card and was caught on camera filling tanks up (3 of them), now I'm being charged with 3 counts of use of a stolen credit card (1 charge for each tank I filled up)... Problem is I just finished my nursing pre-req's and I'm apllying to the program next month, but by that time I'll have the felonies on my record...Hiring a high-priced lawyer to fight the case is out of the question because I just paid my tuition for the semester ($3100). So my question is....How %$%%#% am I in regards to ever becoming a nurse with this on my record??  Thanks guys.
So, you just openly admitted that you're guilty on a public forum... Good job guy. First thing I would do would be to have a mod delete this thread and than go from there.

ETA

I didn't even notice that you did it again and further explained your crimes
laugh.gif
. You deserve everything that happens to you off stupidity alone.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by megatron

Relax bro, everyone makes mistakes.. especially when profit is involved. $250??  nah son keep in mind that I was CAUGHT filling up 3 cars but the actual scheme has been going on for almost 2years.. I just used the wrong gas station this time smh.
in that case, i hope you get the maximum penalty and dont get to become a nurse
matter fact ima try to do some research and find out where you from, contact the DA and send them this post where youre saying you been doing this for two years. they will further investigate.

Shut up u fool u really going ma hard to get a fellow nt'er in more trouble than he already is And op keep ya head up and give that up fam I did something similar But instead of gas stations it was actual stores with the gift cards. I got caught and put on probation so no need to snitchBut I did hire a lawyer it did cost like 10 stacks and that was a discount because I knew my lawyerMost of my life. I wound up getting a misderminer only and probation they said if I snitch on my peoples then case dismissedAnd all charges dropped I didn't choose that and I had to pay restitution it was hardly worth it op real talkAll the money I stacked from this went straight to the lawyer and more my partners kept going I stopped they wound up getting caught big time And now they doing like 8 years up state but my point is get a lawyer bite the bullet and give it up it's not the gas station it's the fact That it's hot period
           Respect bro, thanks 
pimp.gif
... Now, to the less intelligent Niketalkers talking about how I just "openly admitted " this, and explained too much of my crimes on a public forum... You're corny. Nobody knows I'm on NT.. "Ikaman" is not on my birth certificate, I got caught on CAMERA so no need to pretend like I'm innocent, and in order to get accurate truthful responses I have to give accurate and truthful details... Dudes talkin bout contacting the DA?? lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 They know the scheme has been going on for a minute you simpleton, they have invoices. But they can only criminally charge me with what they can prove on the tape (the 3 cars) and that's what I'm facing. There's nothing stupid about giving details behind an assumed moniker you fool. I was looking for feedback from NT fam that may have been in similar situations, or have experience in the legal field, I know RN's with felonies, but they were acquired AFTER they became nurses, I'm trying to weigh my options... not listen to 16 year olds trot around on their internet high horses

Originally Posted by AR Guy

I was in possession of a shell gas card and was caught on camera filling tanks up (3 of them), now I'm being charged with 3 counts of use of a stolen credit card (1 charge for each tank I filled up)... Problem is I just finished my nursing pre-req's and I'm apllying to the program next month, but by that time I'll have the felonies on my record...Hiring a high-priced lawyer to fight the case is out of the question because I just paid my tuition for the semester ($3100). So my question is....How %$%%#% am I in regards to ever becoming a nurse with this on my record??  Thanks guys.
So, you just openly admitted that you're guilty on a public forum... Good job guy. First thing I would do would be to have a mod delete this thread and than go from there.

ETA

I didn't even notice that you did it again and further explained your crimes
laugh.gif
. You deserve everything that happens to you off stupidity alone.

Basically :lol: and dude threatenin to snitch is even stupider... I wanna tell u everythings,gunna b ok but I doubt it. They do pretty comprehensive background checks (fbi, criminal, etc) for hospital jobs. That plus the job climate, even if,nurses r needed,everywhere isnt gunna b a good look for u... Good luck tho, I guess

If it's your first offense you should be ok. I have aa feeling its not though. Call a lawyer on tues they usually give free consultations and they'll tell you what they can do for you then go from there. Court appointed lawyer should be able to get the charges reduced it all depends if the prosecutor wants your head or not

Relax bro, everyone makes mistakes.. especially when profit is involved. $250??  nah son keep in mind that I was CAUGHT filling up 3 cars but the actual scheme has been going on for almost 2years.. I just used the wrong gas station this time smh.
matter fact ima try to do some research and find out where you from, contact the DA and send them this post where youre saying you been doing this for two years. they will further investigate.

Shut up u fool u really going ma hard to get a fellow nt'er in more trouble than he already is And op keep ya head up and give that up fam I did something similar But instead of gas stations it was actual stores with the gift cards. I got caught and put on probation so no need to snitchBut I did hire a lawyer it did cost like 10 stacks and that was a discount because I knew my lawyerMost of my life. I wound up getting a misderminer only and probation they said if I snitch on my peoples then case dismissedAnd all charges dropped I didn't choose that and I had to pay restitution it was hardly worth it op real talkAll the money I stacked from this went straight to the lawyer and more my partners kept going I stopped they wound up getting caught big time And now they doing like 8 years up state but my point is get a lawyer bite the bullet and give it up it's not the gas station it's the fact That it's hot period

Damn, bro, have you ever heard of grammar, spelling, and punctuation?

Lawyer up and learn to live with a higher moral code.

Not to pass judgement on you but why were you stealing gas if you already had a job?

Respect bro, thanks 
pimp.gif
... Now, to the less intelligent Niketalkers talking about how I just "openly admitted " this, and explained too much of my crimes on a public forum... You're corny. Nobody knows I'm on NT.. "Ikaman" is not on my birth certificate, I got caught on CAMERA so no need to pretend like I'm innocent, and in order to get accurate truthful responses I have to give accurate and truthful details... Dudes talkin bout contacting the DA?? lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 They know the scheme has been going on for a minute you simpleton, they have invoices. But they can only criminally charge me with what they can prove on the tape (the 3 cars) and that's what I'm facing. There's nothing stupid about giving details behind an assumed moniker you fool. I was looking for feedback from NT fam that may have been in similar situations, or have experience in the legal field, I know RN's with felonies, but they were acquired AFTER they became nurses, I'm trying to weigh my options... not listen to 16 year olds trot around on their internet high horses
Are you actually BRAGGING about your little scheme you have been doing for 2 years?
laugh.gif
Brag all you want but in reality this is going to mess up your future so I hope it was worth it..And you are a fool to think you can't get found online even though you are under your username..But basically everyone saying everything will be ok are WRONG..You will have a FELONY on your record..And its a felony for FRAUD Even if they let you in the school..Good luck getting a JOB...People do not want to hire someone convicted of FRAUD when you deal with patients, especially elderly people and people with mental conditions who are always taken advantage of...You seem like a prick anyway so you shouldn't be working in that field

Does't matter if it's his first time or not - that will save him from being sentenced harshly - but it won't allow him to registered as a nurse like joeykadesh is saying.

Health care providers need to be trustworthy and someone with anything like that on their record won't get on the register to work anywhere.

A lot of professions register undergraduates now too and you might find that a condition of the course is that you have to be registered - and you probably won't be. You have to declare pending convictions at the time of registration too.

Happens a lot - people do something stupid and then it comes back to haunt them.

Not worth hiding either - if they find it and remove you from the register that is a lot worse than if you tell them about it before and just admit that you were stupid - that way there's a small chance that you might get away with it.

The level of corniness in here is astounding.  Everybody acts like they're a bunch of perfect law-abiding citizens cause dude asked for advice, you aint perfect either.
With that said, OP get a lawyer, a good one.  The cost of a lawyer will hurt a lot less than the cost of them throwing the book at you in court.

stop doing ##@# just to brag about it man... do your do but keep it casual... no need to be out there like that

im confused (reading comp ftl), did OP steal credit cards?
can someone explain the scheme to me in cliffs?
not trying to do it (not abt that life), just curious

Op is going to be going through patients pockets in the future
30t6p3b.gif

If you're a full time emt why are you doing gas card scams anyway?

You don't even seem remorseful, I hope the judge makes an example out of you

Don't think because you're hiding behind that sn you can't be touched it has happened before,

Get a lawyer. They should be able to help you get it to a lesser charge. Hopefully a misdemeanor, I'm guessing this is your first offense.

man i feel bad for u op we did this with a actualstolen visa card back in the day
they caught 2 of my guys on cam me n the other guy they never caught
my 2 guys for not snitching
pimp.gif

they werent in jail for that long op dont worry

Originally Posted by solefood229

Op is going to be going through patients pockets in the future
30t6p3b.gif

If you're a full time emt why are you doing gas card scams anyway?

You don't even seem remorseful, I hope the judge makes an example out of you

Don't think because you're hiding behind that sn you can't be touched it has happened before,

he must have never heard of ip addresses. dude's obviously a clown if he would openly admit to running this scheme for almost 2 years just to protect his e-rep even though he thinks it's something he hides behind anonymously anyway.

Good thing you got nurse training, cuz you gonna need to know how to sew up that booty hole in jail.

LOL i wonder if some grimey person here will tell your local DA office that you've been doing this for 2 years

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Good thing you got nurse training, cuz you gonna need to know how to sew up that booty hole in jail.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 But seriously, best of luck in your situation. 

Ikaman wrote:
           Respect bro, thanks 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fambs, real talk though, i hope you get off but i wouldn't be comfortable with a dude like you treating anyone in my family.  I think the system got it right.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Does't matter if it's his first time or not - that will save him from being sentenced harshly - but it won't allow him to registered as a nurse like joeykadesh is saying.

actually it does if it is his first offense he could get into (PTI) Pretrial Intervention Program depending on where he lives and get his record expunged 

Though OP is a bit of an idiot for posting information that could further incriminate him on a public internet forum, the fact that some of the people in this thread would wish an ill fate on someone that they do not even know, and some even go so far as to threaten to pass the said posts to the DA is astounding. Yes, the crimes that OP committed show a bit of a lack in moral fiber, but the same can be said about the person who wishes that it affects his career such that he can no longer get the job that he has been working towards in school for the past few years. Though I do not in any way condone the actions of the OP, I am in no place to judge him and wish for negative things to happen to him.

That being said, OP you really need to be smarter than you have shown yourself to be thus far and get a damn lawyer. With this being your first charge you maybe eligible for a number of different programs that can help you by either deferring the charges with expungement after completion or he may even be able to get the charges reduced to misdemeanors and get you on probation. Either way, you need to contact a lawyer ASAP. If money is an issue, often times you can talk to them about being on a payment plan. Do not, and I mean do not, get a court appointed attorney and just idly by thinking that it will be taken care of. Be proactive and be smarter in the future.

Back
Top Bottom