LARGE XX3 PICS (high quality fakes)

Originally Posted by drillest

They dont even look like a Jordan Shoe

You're going to tell us what makes an Air Jordan shoe look like an Air Jordan shoe of course.

whew! those black/reds are LEAGUES better than those in that fake colorway. they aren't too bad; not sure if they're cop worthy tho. i definitely needto see them in person. they look identical to a shoe i've seen before, just can't put my finger on it.

Pure friggin trash, Theirs not been a nice model come out since the XIV's. More money saved. Nike and JB better be thankful for the retro because theirsure not getting it done with original releases.

1)They look just like the fake joints
2)the black/red pair needs a 3rd color...i.e. white
3)The red/whites are the best colorway I seen so far....

didnt they say they were fakes!! and isnt that wat everybody is talking bout but u still post more pics??? Think about it

tired.gif

JB hit their post-XIV design peak with the XX. They were trying to find themselves before the XX. They've been sleepwalking ever since.

So are these actually authentic XX3's? We already know the wht/reds are fakes. (quetion directed to threadstarter or neimaj) If so, are these colorways setto release. If I recall correctly, the blk/red colorway wuz supposed to include silver.

i have a question, what is the tongue made from?
is it some mesh or is it leather?

is it the softer leather? because stiff tongues and the way they fit to the top of my foot makes a big impression on how i feel about the shoe after trying iton. there are times when i've tried on a shoe, and the tongue sits awkwardly on my foot or is stiff and bends weird........or is unbreathable........

theres an obvious con already to the shoe from my viewpoint. the design on the side is all stitched. if it is holdin something on the inside, after the wear onit, that would compromise the shoe. if it is pure aesthetics,(sp? and use?), i wonder to its durability after being used outside of basketball or aftermultiple basketball uses, especially since the opponent will most likely be stepping on it or scraping against it.

hopefuly these were looked into when testing of it begins or began. Hope jordans are tested before going into production..... cuz this thing looks fragile inmy eyes. and the hand/human error possibilty raises even more concern.

Ill cop the Black / Red colorway for sure..... cant wait but still not the best looking shoe to me.

Back
Top Bottom