LARGE XX3 PICS (high quality fakes)

Looks like these could be picked up at Walmart or Payless. They better not charge more than $75 for those.

Honestly all his signature shoes lose their luster because you don't see the master in them..if he laced these up and ran up and down the court a few timesit would be a different story..thats why i believe from a marketting standpoint they should have MJ in the commercials..rockin em.

I'm sorry, I just can not justify paying 175 and up for a shoe that looks to say the least very bland. Unlike the older models like the Jordan IV which hadthe unique "wings" feature or the Jordan III with the "elephant print" or the Jordan V with the "3m tongue" these XX3'sdon't scream out all time classic to me. I don't care about the stitching, I want something that is worth the price the company is dishing out to thepeople and these considerably fail the test.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Airjaded

Honestly all his signature shoes lose their luster because you don't see the master in them..if he laced these up and ran up and down the court a few times it would be a different story..thats why i believe from a marketing standpoint they should have MJ in the commercials..rockin em.

Honestly, these look like cheap trash. Like I said before, they better not cost over $75, or JB has lost their damn minds. Anyone who buys these for morethan $75 has lost their damn minds. Disgusting, not even a Jumpman? How do you not include the Jumpman?
smh.gif
If MJ was still playing in his prime, I'm sure he'd have the sense that theseare horrible. Now that he doesn't play, I'm sure he doesn't care. I'm sure JB doesn't care. They see all the money from kids who will forkit over. And what's up with all of these limited, ugly, retro combo packs? Is it that hard to reproduce a quality retro, that isn't limited whichwon't allow resellers to rob the real fans? Why do I want an ugly colorway that he didn't wear of a shoe he did wear and I remember him wearing...
smh.gif

I'm done

Lol, people expecting more I guess? Still don't know what people wanted out of this shoe. Anyways, I love the design of the shoe and I'm glad Tinkerdesigned the last sig. This shoe looks totally different from any other aj to date, or any other shoe on the market for that matter imo. I'll be coppingall 3 colors I have seen so far. Peace

These don't look any different than the fake pics to me...besides the colorways that is.

They aight. Nothin to write home about. I guess I will pass on these. I need to cop a pair of Stealth XX's. I'm savin money in Feb.lol

I kinda like em. Not so sure about the back piece though. I really like how they incorporated the MJ signature into the elephant print again. (Atleast it seemslike its been done before, but I cant think of which shoe it is.
Is it the best lookin shoe out there? No, but it is a nice shoe. Did the 23 deserve better? Yes, but I am only looking at 2 pictures, I will have to hold themin person for my final thoughts.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I still can't believe they didn't incorporate the Jumpman. I don't like the lacing system. I always felt like those loops broke when pulled too hard.
Just happened on my boys' 21s last week.

I'm also blown away that there isn't a jumpman on the shoe. I don't think they look half bad, but no jumpman??!!

Back
Top Bottom