LARGE XX3 PICS (high quality fakes)

theyre sure not that bad but on the other hand theyre kind of boring, theres really nothing happen on them, dunno but for such a statement shoes there issomething missing

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by anticop23

looks like the TMacs....

d288_1.JPG

co-signed, beat me to the punch.

Lol. You guys are bugging. The only similarity between the XXIIIs and the T-Macs is that they come in black and red colorways.

I honestly don't understand some people on NT anymore. Do people understand that there are limitations to sneaker design? This is a basketball sneaker,meaning it is going to look like a basketball sneaker. It has to fit the human foot. Do people expect a car or a boat? Or maybe an airplane? For the first timein a long time JB throws a classic design at us instead of an overdone gimmicky sneaker and everyone complains. Many of the best more recent Js are relativelysimple designs. In fact, in my opinion the IX-XIVs are all pretty basic designs. Personally, these remind me of the XIIIs. However, they are probably even morestreamlined. I haven't bought a new signature Air Jordan in years, but I will be buying these. Tinker did a GREAT job, especially if the construction andtechnology are as good as poeple are saying they are. Oh, and as far as there not being a Jumpman prominently displayed: Look at many of the Air Jordans. A lotof the best models have the Jumpman symbol in relatively insignificant areas. THESE ARE THE BEST JORDANS SINCE THE XIVs.

What official colorway is the one in the 1st pic?

Is it the one of the following (taken from the release dates thread):

02/01/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-101 White/Metallic Silver/Black-Red
$185

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3
White/Stealth/Black
$185

I think the 1st one looks very good, reminds me of (dare I say it) the Concord XIs.

I was looking forward to the black/red colorway, but this looks like too much red for my taste. I kinda like that 'fake' black/red version better.

Overall, I think the 23 is a great design, given the right colorways. Looking forward to it.

1. Are these the LEGIT ones or pairs of more fakes???

2. If these are the legit ones, IMO the pics of the fakes Black ones are the best ones so far but the White and Black pictured aren't bad.

3. 4 pages of comment and I can't believe NO WAY has complained about the shoe already having creasing in the toebox and a HUGE crease down the whole sideof the shoe... You guys are really slippin on your complaining... HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. They look NOTHING like the T Macs!!!

I Love them,as I said in the fake pics post the red/black without the white contrast stitching is really nice.
I just hope we get the red blacks here in the UK

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm sorry, I just can not justify paying 175 and up for a shoe that looks to say the least very bland. Unlike the older models like the Jordan IV which had the unique "wings" feature or the Jordan III with the "elephant print" or the Jordan V with the "3m tongue" these XX3's don't scream out all time classic to me. I don't care about the stitching, I want something that is worth the price the company is dishing out to the people and these considerably fail the test.
smh.gif

i think that JB expects the $175 retail to be justified in quality and performance when they release

but i agree that if the shoe costs this much it should deffinitely be more pleasing to the eye and they should have some kind of outstanding feature

look at the stitching it says 23 within the X did anyone else notice.....? and also says MJ if you look closely

Very disappointed. Thought JB was gonna make these VERY detailed and special. Straight "Hot Sauce" and "Professor" shoes

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

These are fakes.

Wait wait, these aren't more pics of fakes? That would be absurd.

Fake or not we know what these shoes will look like now. JB failed to make an "hard to duplicate shoe" because we've seen a million counterfeitsbefore the real thing. I still like the shoe. And trust that people will come around hard on this shoe by release time. Picture in your minds thewhite/carolina XX3 official post and how it will go 70+ pages with people going buck wild ala the nubuck XII post.

there are not enough emoticons to express how FRESH those black/red XX3s are. COPPED

This shoe is gorgeous.
My favorite part is the toebox. This is the first shoe that I've ever seen have the leather upper sewn ontop of the toe cap.
It's very good look...especially in the suede.
I'd love to see the plastic midsole in blue.
6td5kkj.jpg

nice,thanks for sharing. the black and red are lookin good to me. the white and black looks like a kid size to me. im still unsure about the XXIII. i have tosay these are alright. it really depends on the color the XXIII come out with. they look good black and red, but the white and black don't look all thatgreat.

quality and build looks ridiculous, but beside that, i can only hope these perform like no other...

Back
Top Bottom