Last Classic Thread on NT

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Im drawing a blank on a recent classic thread.

plus why do you think there hasnt been any worthy threads recently.

do tell, gentle ladies and men.

Summer time in the stimmy thread was easily a NT classic.

From brother Bert. Bert. struggling for months on how to properly use a simple checkbox form control, to dudes literally coming up on racks both legally and illegally, all kinds of regional and class banter, to the occasional insightful economic policy discussion, that thread had it all.

For a few months the thread was a microcosm of the American populace at the height of the pandemic.

Last edited:
For me it was that wild thread where some dude went on a long coke babbled conspiracy about Jay Z

From brother Bert. Bert. struggling for months on how to properly use a simple checkbox form control, to dudes literally coming up on racks both legally and illegally, all kinds of regional and class banter, to the occasional insightful economic policy discussion, that thread had it all.

For a few months the thread was a microcosm of the American populace at the height of the pandemic.
that thread was a classic, NT was gettin money as Camron would say

Dunno if Ducktales or not but still provided the lulz

Last “classic” thread that comes to mind was the “NT, I Think I’m a C (uck)” thread. Dude came home early from work and found a pair of beat up, size 13, black AF1s inside his doorway. His wife claimed they must be his, but he wears like a 7.5.

Can’t remember the poster’s name (he had the thread deleted), but it was like cooperking or kingcoop, or some dumb **** like that.

Best part of that thread was when nawghtyhare nawghtyhare went off on that prono dude. Most polite blatant disrespect I have ever read. :lol:

NT is on life support these days.

I was messin wit that Karen thread heavy. Provided lulz and deep levels of satisfaction.

thats my thing.You would think since we been quarantining you'd think a classic would arise.

but its also a very depressing and trying time. Jokes seem to be scarce. Along with officials threads Being the center of all discussions.
Im interested in this sexbot thread.

The draya threads and spin-offs were classic..

They will forever have my heart 😢

gettyimages-51598642-1024x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom