LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

The struggle for Phil is real. Frustrating but Ive gotten over that. I'm rooting like hell for him to just pack up and make the ladies WANT him. If all they have is Todd, would they be okay with that? Really?.... Then when the ladies find him, he gives them zero time of day. Dude shouldnt have let her in his house after he fell in the cesspool. She knows its all an "act" in a way. But he can't get past that yet.

It's not like they live in a bubble either.. An episode should revolve around him being so frustrated that he packs up and camps out for 3-4 days. Rediscovers who he is.

Nice guys have a struggle from the grimy in the real world with billions of people. How Todd can come in with no struggles?

It seems like the writers have painted Phil as a true jerk, and the others can do no wrong.. The others seem to egg Phil on. Jones can't act worth a bit it seems like. She has this friendly smirk almost every time she talks to to Phil. Almost like she's flirting with him.

RE: Spoiler
I think that may help Phil. Someone who may actually like him. The girls may finally get jealous and their true nature comes out

Jones is terrible b
laugh.gif
These last 2 episodes confirmed it.

She has the same demeanor in every role.

This shows on fox so it will get cancelled after 2-3 seasons but I really dig it. Fatboy gotta go I find him and jones the most annoying. Phil's that dude can't be mad at him for trying to get all the yambs

^ For the sake of his character, of he's going to be the main character throughout the show, he needs to start winning, at something. No show survives by having a perpetual loser as a main character.

Well I was referring to phil being a douche, if taking less L's will help him be more likable then maybe he'll have better luck soon.

Dude did find a cow and they treated him pretty badly. Respect is pretty low for him. They did travel and invade his space. They're in his territory so to speak. I think it's his voice half the time that comes off as fake and annoying.

He's gotta win sometime, right? It sucks fat dude comes in and wins right away with so little effort? Why no mention of j jones doing it with todd without being married? Shouldn't that infuriate carol?

Whole show is beginning to sound off or unfinished/incomplete in some way

He was the man before more ppl showed up.

Now his constant craving of attention and simping/lusting for Melissa has made him look lame and annoying. It's like those sitcoms where the loveable loser never wins.

Even though it worked for that ep I would've probably liked to see the dynamic with just him and weird *** Carol for a bit.

I wonder how Season 2 will go.

Will they add more people? Will Phil ever get the yambs?

Watching newest episode now.

Phil's face when the 2 new yambs asked him if he was the only one (trying to predict potential yambs)

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom