Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

I wonder who will be the first to wear the VI in a game. So far, it seems like only the XI is being worn.
I have a size 10 DMP that I want to trade for a size 12 or 11.5 or sell.

Quote:
I'll keep saying this... the petition is a waste of time. JB won't hear ppl's cries and they'll continue to pull stuff like this
NYC NIKETALKER AIR JORDAN DMP FOR SALE SIZE 8.5 & 9 PRICE $540.00 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
Diddy is rockin the dmp VI's on Jimmy Kimmel Live with the steelers jersey.

A steelers jersey don't even match wit the DMP VIs. The gold on the jersey isn't even the same gold on the shoes. He shoulda put
on some white/maize XIII lows

I hope the petition works, I got my 2 pair but this limited stuff is wearing on me, Everybody that want's the shoe should have a chance. Maybe one day the one's that buy out of hype will lose interest and the one's that actually want the shoe because they no what it represent's will be the only one's buying. I keep checking Eastbay for restock and I'm not even going to buy anymore now, I'll just inform.

well for the next DMP everyone .....TRY HARDER!!! i kno i almost ran a 4.2 to the door at finish line to be 6th!!!

No tints, make no mistake y'all it's Hova
I stay sportin' played Jordan's before Jordan

All this chitty chat doesn't matter, lot's of people missed out on the DMP and want a shot at a set.

I missed the Altitudes and I still am looking for a pair. Maybe after I get rid of my other 2 DMPs I can finally buy a pair...

It most likely won't work. JB is eatin up all this madness for sure............

whats really good with the petition? everybody who didnt get a pair are crying yet we sit here and pine and lust over exclusives, i mean damn isnt that apart of the game? having highly sought after shoes? if every jordan was readily available in the FSR we wouldnt have this forum and wouldnt have anything to talk about..... so if you didnt get your pair, bite the bullet and shell out the bread on ebay or something, if not :\
ohwell.gif
but tough luck

part of the game???? gimme a damn break. the game as you so put it should be the way it was way back when. a time when you could walk into a store and copp a pair of kicks that you LIKE. it's just disgusting that people wait on line for 10-15hrs only to see some jackass buy 10 pairs (when in most cases it's one per customer). the "game" as you so put it is at it's worst , an all time low. people no longer buy for the love of the shoes. i mean hell an extra pair is cool to resell but freakin 10???????? i personally missed out due to my 5 yr old coming down with the flu. am i crying ? NO! dissapointed? maybe. upset at jb for pulling this crap YES!
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
looking for USED/BEAT iv's and v's sz 13 darkninja [email protected]

like someone said if u missed out too bad, i dont think it's gonna be fair to re-release it for those that did work hard to get it...plus what guarantees that you'll get a pack again if it's re-released, the resellers are gonna get their second shipments to resell and the same people that missed out will be crying once again.

stop b1tching if you missed out already...hype is over just save your money for other great releases by JB.

I have 2 packs but think JB should be ashamed of itself for the way this release was handled.

Accordingly, I signed your petition.....#1330.

Hopefully it at least gets them thinking about making all future release GR's.

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Yo let me just say JB started the new year sickly he got us hooked early, its a wrap for 2006 cause folks want jays now the jumpman symbol is all that matters now.. Its gonna be a crazy year... JB dont care about consumer satisfaction as long as they sell out everytime why would they, they know we're gonna buy everytime, so fall back dont get mad and wake up earlier... Be easy

My SMALL city's called Albany, Georgia...

i'll sign maybe i'll get another pack so I can keep icy but I highly doubt it will work I would feel terrible if I didn't get my pack after waiting for so long

i doubt they will. but i signed already. i just hope that if they do re release( and for all future releases) they ENFORCE the 1 per customer rule so that DOUCHE BAGS cannot buy 10 pairs at one location |I
tired.gif

Harlem plays the best ball in the country
looking for USED/BEAT iv's and v's sz 13 darkninja [email protected]

JB knows if you guys didn't get a DMP you will STILL get other releases. They are gonna get your money regardless. That is what I don't understand about all the complaints about the way JORDAN handles the way their releases are, or how the retros are made, you will still buy their product. THEY WILL STILL GET YOUR MONEY. Until you learn that your dollar vote matters to them ALOT more than ANY petition will nothing will EVER change.........but good luck anyways.

I duno about a gr release....because i went at 10 at night to get my spot so obviously i got a pair....but it feels soo much better when ur one of the 10 kids who got them in your school(for kids who still attend)......but i cant understand..most people here waited and ended up empty handed i would be pissed too....#1382

plz re-release
in Canada most of all
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jays? ezmail me, i will buy (depends) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

Back
Top Bottom