Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

CHAMPS SPORTS in certain spots have secretly been getting more packs. I picked another 9.5 for myself today

there defintiely has to be a few more spots out there with a few left for retail.. i fouond mine in the cut, somewhere in jersey. thankz
Im Back and Fresher The Ever ..

so like the militarys petition that started in the 90's in ten years JB will release the DMP again ohhhh score!!!
man baby j warned people this one was limited im usually on board with petitions but this one is pushing it still more power to u guys!

I think its God disguised as Michael Jordan
-Larry Bird

some does every1 else that only got 1 , just be happy u got it and wear them im sure they will release the XI's again down the road

like i stated in the first page of the DMP post, i few footloockers and champs will be recieving a few more pairs and yesterday i was able to pick up another pair. but the second shippment is completely different. my first pair is a 10.5 which i got when they all released on jan 28, and the XI has no j-o-r-d-a-n on the elelets. the second pair, UPS delieved them to the store and i purchased a size 10 yesterday feb 6. this size 10 has j-o-r-d-a-n along the sides. also the tags in each shoe is different with different production dates. i personally think that the XI without the jordan is a lot better because it looks more like the og, but its weird how JB would sell both versions and made them so different. enjoy the pics.

check me and my collection out @www.myspace.com/acervan316

check me and my collection out @www.myspace.com/acervan316

^^
Did your girl know you were taking pics on her beauty aids?

Thanks for the comparison shots though...

Quote:
see that "your boy" gave you "no tax" on those...hope that is legit, because if it not...he could get fired over that...

There is no sale tax on sneaker's in PA thanks for the concern
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
at the DMP. I just sold mine for 550$ If you wanna know why, the quality sucks ! The patent on the XIs is not as good as the retro. The VIs are just fugly. It felt to me like if you played 1 gamr in these they would explode. This was a marketing scheme for collectors only. I know a majority of people on here collect and that's cool BUT I collect to, it's just that the collection I have get played in. I'm sure my stash of shoes is more than most :wink:
wink.gif
but I was let down. After I put the XXIs on, I wanted to come home and do a #2 on all my retroes. For me, it's all about the future of shoes now, @#$% the past !!!!!!!!!
Don't worry if you didn't get the DMP, all you missed was the HYPE ! ! !
COOK # 45

#1588 on petition. I would really like a pack for retail. Please re-release these for TRUE collectors such as myself.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

For yall who just scored the DMP's ....at Champs or Finishline, please list the city you are in. Are there some still leaking out or what? Where's BabyJ or JM to explain this....??????????????

OK...don't get excited yet, but EASTBAY just posted their DMP on the site, but as always, it's OUT OF STOCK.

DMP on EASTBAY

I called them, and they said they are out of stock. Maybe they put it by mistake or something.

Back
Top Bottom