Last Official DMP post...Petition included!

Anything above $319 is BAD.
"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

Well that all depends if we raise enough hell with this thread, the petition, and whatever other ways are possible.
I'm wearing a thong right now, if that matters.

ANOTHER dmp release?!?! It feels like this one has yet to END!

* Quote - YO KOUDIE...I THOUGHT YOU BOUGHT YOUR SIZE IN JERSEY.?

nah they said they had 8.5 , they ended up only having a few sz 9's, 9.5's , 8's and 7.5 .. i figured the 9 is the next best thing.. i guess.. but i refuse to wear them.. i actually kinda dislike them now.. im tired of seeing these dumb things all over ( im probably just saying that ebcuz its not my sz lol ) .
Im Back and Fresher The Ever ..

^^^DAMN THATS MAAD WACK..WONDER IF THEY HAD MY 10.5
Quote:
Anything above $319 is BAD.

:lol:
laugh.gif

FINALLY got my pack today. What a thing of beauty...
Hype - Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion: the hype of the DMP release.

Quote:
New Post Re: Last Official DMP post...Petition included! Petition's are a waste of time thiers no way this will happen sorry everyone

Maybe. But at the very least it will let JB know that people are really unhappy about the DMP release. Otherwise JB would just be in their own little world and not be privy to the consequences of their actions.

Quote:
does JB really check this?
JB will never admit it, but since this board is such a great marketing tool (read guerilla marketing) they check it. JB uses this board to know what us as consumers like and dislike. That doesn't mean petitions are necessarily effective, but at least JB know in some shape or form that there's A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ARE VERY DISPLEASED WITH THIS RELEASE.

JORDAN BRAND YOU GET A BIG :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

FINALLY GOT MY PACK....but its the one with J-O-R-D-A-N on the eyelets.... it bled (sp) i little... but its ok... its from the second shipment from champs in AL... im in CT.... finally my first pair of 11's and 6's...

how should i store em... im gunna leave em in the box untill summer time... but wont the soles yellow?? so what would be the best way for me to store them ??? but still keep em in the box...

Dang, Still trying to hunt down a SIZE 13...I have a size 7.5 and it kills me that I cannot wear them.

Man, I cannot believe, I have not found my size!

Hit me up with any info, on where to go please!

-- I REALLY NEED sz 13-14 (Defining Moments Pack) ***SIZE 7.5 TO TRADE OR SELL***...LET ME KNOW!--

EMAIL: AIM: bigcid19

separately may be the way to go.

How much are you guys spending?

I really don't want to spend more than $450 total... it's just the principle behind it.

I hate living in MN. Nowhere to cop J's.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

GRANT OUR PETITION JB !!!!!!!!
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jays? ezmail me, i will buy (depends) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

ATTENTION! These sneakers are still easy 2 get. If ur willin 2 pay about 4 to 500 dollars over retail, so yes stores still have em, but they're mom and pop stores. Still tryin 2 Get these sneakers for retail is a fantasy. Just go da ebay way, you can get a pack for probably no more than 600. Aye anybody know where I can get some xi's laces for my dmp's brand new? thanks in advance.
-LIFe is toO SHORt.... Wear ur JAYs-

Back
Top Bottom