Last Time You Crapped Yourself? Vol.Mudbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh I told myself I would never speak on it again but **** it. Like 9th grade me n the homies pulled the bball rim to the street n got out hoop on like usual. It was a odd # of us so we get a game of 21 going, mind u this is fresh off of our mcdonalds trip. The game is close all of us had like 15-17 so me being me, I had to find a way to get a win. Idk why but the moment I eat for the next hour I can fart on que, I mean even today I can idk. So every shot that goes up I let go a loud *** fart at release. I mean im talking those nutty professor dinner table joints, the kind where yo *** get kinda sore after (pause). So the homies are crying laughing, barely can get the shot up. Then the unthinkable happened! U ever have a bad feeling about some **** but it worked this long so u say f it n do it anyway? Thats what kinda happened. One of the homies had 20 n was at the line n idk if it was the multi tasking of fighting for a rebound n farting all in one motion but some how a log of **** shot out my *** hole, so me being human I clinched my cheeks tight, like I was fresh meat on the line.

Next thing u kno this monster breaks in half n I kid u not a lil doo doo ball fell out the side of my shorts. I literally wanted to dive n smack it out of bounds or some **** idk but it seemed like that **** was falling in slow motion. So I did what anyone in my situation wouldve did.... I kicked that ***** to the grass but too bad they saw that **** (pun). They circle around it like "ewww yo whats that?" By the time they looked back up I was running up my stairs to the shower.

Never lived that **** down smh, but the worse part is when moms saw those ****** drawers in the dumpster smh

:Rollin I almost crapped myself reading this

I was in daycare when i was in 5 or 6 and we were all playing outside and i had a weird feeling and had to take a **** so i went over to the corner of the yard and didnt even squat down because that was too obvious so i just stood there and let it out and it slid down my leg onto my fresh LA Gears luckily it was kinda dry so i didnt have to clean my leg

This is a close call I had... I've posted it before, I think :

It was summer of 2000. I'm with my boy Calvin at our homegirl's house. It's probably around 2am and she makes all of us this huge pan of eggs. We feast, and about 10 minutes after he's like "Yo, we gotta bounce." We get to his truck and he's like "I have to CRAP" and we gun it for my house. At the first red light I feel my bowels throbbing with fury and I'm like "whoa I gotta go too, no fooling" and we run the light. We turn on my street, I tell him I have a bathroom open and he says he'll make it home. I do the clenching duck walk into the house and dart for the bathroom my brother and I share.

OCCUPIED! I have no choice but to hit my parents bathroom. I get my shorts down under my cheeks and my butt EXPLODES. I piss poop all over the underside of the lid, the side of the cabinet, the part where the lid & seat hinge are, the floor, etc. I'm hovering on shaky legs with yellow cheeks and manage to stand and turn on the shower. I end up crapping in there too. I finally finish, and soap my crack & legs like there's no tomorrow. I get out, and almost puke at the rancid egg smell. I pick up my clothes, put them in a bag, and go outside and throw them in the neighbor's trash can.

I go back to my room and pass out. At around 7 am, I hear the scene from The Godfather (horse head) followed by a primal roar. It's my old man. He stomps to my brother's room and tells him to go clean up his mess. Brother denies. Old man persists. Mom intervenes. More denial. More persistence. Fury. Screaming. Stomping. It suddenly stops and I hear my brother cussing and walking away. I stay in bed, cross myself, and fall back asleep.

I get up around noon and ask my mom what happened. All she says is "Your brother used our bathroom last night and left a very loud mess. Your father was furious and made him clean it up."

My boy didn't make it. He soiled himself and had to clean up at the Tigermarket near my house. He drove home bottomless.

I was like 3,4,5. I was with my mother in an Ames department store, just casually shopping. As I was begging and looking for toys, my bowels started purging me. I immediately started tugging on my mother and telling her to hurry up, because my booty cheeks were about to blow. We finally had made it to the checkout aisle, but unfortunately it was too late >D

I had blew a bad boy the size of a tangerine. :smh:

+

I've had hemrroid stains in my boxers this past November. Does that count? :wow:

(I do not wish hemrroids on no man, it is absolutely the worst.) :x

In my pre teens/early teenage years, my main goal in life was to terrorize my sister and cousin with my farts...One day, I was killing em, just pooting on command. I would give them the old "Hey have you heard that new song?? I forget what its called but it goes like- BBBRRROOOOMPPP"

Later that day, my mom had a few friends over they were all in the living room. I found my unsuspecting cousin alone in the kitchen....Perfect....I ran up and gave her a booming fart right on her hip. I was dying laughing probably even did a little dance, but then I noticed she was quiet...then a couple of seconds later shes laughing hysterically pointing at the floor. It took a while to register what just happened. The tear shaped lil nugget was just staring at me I couldnt believe it. I grabbed a paper towel picked it up, told her to never tell anyone and ran to my room.

Jesus ******g Christ. When did pooping your pants become the fecal point of NT?
futrama-fry.jpg

Yuck, you guys need better control. Only once as an adult like 10 years ago. I had food poisoning and was throwing up at the same time. Food poisoning is no joke, I ain't even know it was possible to throw up and diarrhea at the same time. :smh:

Yeah same thing happened to me with food poisoning.

I was leaned over the toilet bowl throwing up and diarrhea was shooting right my *** at the same damn time :smh:

You're right though food posioning is no joke whatsoever.

Haven't pooped in my pants since early elementary days. But just two months ago I had to poop so badly that I just pooped outside behind some bushes in some random neighborhood. Luckily nobody was home and there weren't any people outside so no one saw me...I think. Had to wipe my butt with newspaper that was on their lawn, but fortunately there was a water faucet so I wetted the paper and wiped- much less painful than dry newspaper I'd assume.

NT do not, I repeat DO NOT mix prescription medicine together. That side effect of incognito unnoticeable leakage is no joke |I

There's been multiple times where I'd be driving home and had to crap so bad that I seriously considered giving in but last time I remember I was maybe 16, 17 playing video games with my friends with my legs up and I let one rip loudly followed by me pausing the game and running out of the room. Everyone knew what was up.

:rofl:

"we used to play carebares...."

ahhhhh :rofl:

edit. damn i just :smokin i thought this was a key and peele thread lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom