Late Night, What do you have for a midnight snack??

Grape jelly and creme cheese toasted sandwich.
happy.gif
sounds nasty, but its amazing
pimp.gif

Weekend girl, if that's what I think it is, you're bad, very bad.
laugh.gif

XCell - And really? Are they like an acquired taste type good? Or are they surprisingly good? Lol

Originally Posted by C2345air

laugh.gif

XCell - And really? Are they like an acquired taste type good? Or are they surprisingly good? Lol

nerd.gif

I love having in house !*++
pimp.gif

I J. Holiday'd his %$% about a hour ago though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

XCell - And really? Are they like an acquired taste type good? Or are they surprisingly good?
Surprisingly good

they cause constipation though so u better have some pepto bismo or laxatives on deck.
laugh.gif

golden_grahams_front.jpg

or

L10265478.jpg

don't sleep on this...get your custom game on. personally, i throw on some tabasco
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
starwars 2 race car

Put his a** to bed huh!? =x
laugh.gif

Damn you got it like that?!
eek.gif
nh but teach me something right quick, share some tips.
laugh.gif

CELL - constipation? Why would you want that in the middle of the night?
laugh.gif

I usually make a sandwich. Turkey and mayo with iceberg lettuce and swiss is good (I am half white after all) and so are Italian subs, prosciutto, spicysalami, copacolla, sun dried tomatoes and olive oil-balsamic dressing is great.

The best sandwiches are made from left overs, steak with lettuce and tomato or bbq pork with coleslaw are tasty. I like to grind up ham, chicken or corned beefwith mayo and various combinations of pickles, veggies fruits and nuts to make salads, those can be really good if done properly.

The two best midnight snacks, the two best sandwiches and two of the best things I have ever eaten were sandwiches made from left overs. One was a doubledecker clubs from Thanksgiving and it was white and dark turkey, ground with mayo and nuts and cranberries into a salad and it was topped with some sweetmustard and cranberry sauce and then there was another slice of bread and on the other level was stuffing with mayo.

The best sandwich I ever had though, was completely improvised. I took flat, crusty artisan style bread and made two slices of it between the bread all I but inwas lamb, provolone and salad dressing. What made it great was that the lamb was left over Sardianian lamb that had been slow cooked in a Ragu and was full ofgarlic and rosemary flavor and the salad dressing was the walnut-gorgonzola-cranberry sweet dressing from Trader Joe's.

In short; if you want to have some "eureka" moments with snacking, think of any sort of left over meat or seafood as the basis of a great sandwichand if you think the meat is too bland, make it into a salad. Be willing to try out all sorts of cheese, I have used soft goat cheese and brie on and other noncold cut cheeses.. Finally, look to incorporate something else unique like stuffing. cranberry sauce, sauces or curries, veggies, and almost anything that youthink has a chance of being good and not making the sandwich soggy.

Usually I'll have cookies, but right now, leftover Wingstop chicken sounds pretty good.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I love having in house !*++
pimp.gif

I J. Holiday'd his %$% about a hour ago though
laugh.gif

pics of you in the nude
nerd.gif

XCell...

i have a new favorite. forget what it's called though... chicken pinto or something. i snag a few from my unit every now and then.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom