Laundry tips?

hang stuff up as soon as it comes out of the dryer. You will never need to iron anything.

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Flip all your shirts and jeans inside out when you wash them.
I'm going to SDSU in the Fall too lol

That's a good one, anything with a print on it flip inside out as the pattern will last longer

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Flip all your shirts and jeans inside out when you wash them.
I'm going to SDSU in the Fall too lol

That's a good one, anything with a print on it flip inside out as the pattern will last longer

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Ask mom dukes step by step instructions. Write it down. Memorize it.

/thread

word. have a phone at hand when first trying to wash...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Ask mom dukes step by step instructions. Write it down. Memorize it.

/thread

word. have a phone at hand when first trying to wash...

When you use bleach make sour to pour it into the bleach spout on the washer. If you pour it directly on your clothes it can burn holes in you clothes. It took me forever to learn the this lesson

When you use bleach make sour to pour it into the bleach spout on the washer. If you pour it directly on your clothes it can burn holes in you clothes. It took me forever to learn the this lesson

Wait till the clothes are semi wet before adding soap. Never pour bleach directly on your clothes... Mix it with the water

Wait till the clothes are semi wet before adding soap. Never pour bleach directly on your clothes... Mix it with the water

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Learn to fold or hang your clothes. Nobody wants shirts lookin like grandma's skin

Friend told me that I should fold my shirt instead of using a hanger, because the collars will last longer. Fact?

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Learn to fold or hang your clothes. Nobody wants shirts lookin like grandma's skin

Friend told me that I should fold my shirt instead of using a hanger, because the collars will last longer. Fact?

Also, should I keep different materials separate, like a cotton t-shirt and a windbreaker, in the washing machine?

Also, should I keep different materials separate, like a cotton t-shirt and a windbreaker, in the washing machine?

No disrespect but you couldn't ask that man Google this question. Sorry for being a jerk but yea, he would give you instant answers.

No disrespect but you couldn't ask that man Google this question. Sorry for being a jerk but yea, he would give you instant answers.

niketalk, you disappoint me. i fully expected the first page to be filled with terrible advice. WHO ARE YOU!?

niketalk, you disappoint me. i fully expected the first page to be filled with terrible advice. WHO ARE YOU!?

Back
Top Bottom