Laundry tips?

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

i seriously sorta thought all clothes were washed in hot water.
30t6p3b.gif

Grown @++ men and women washing their colors in warm water. Lol.
I been washing my cloths since 12 but can never do it as good as moms smh

Grown @++ men and women washing their colors in warm water. Lol.
I been washing my cloths since 12 but can never do it as good as moms smh

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by Vendetta

No. Hang your ts but not through the collar, put the hanger in from the bottom and then bring it through the shirt to the collar. It'll never stretch and no wrinkles.
Cosign. Started doing this after all the collars got stretched (hate it when it happens). But inserting the hanger from the bottom definitely works. 
What do people mean when they say the fold the shirts tho. never heard of folding wet shirts....

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by Vendetta

No. Hang your ts but not through the collar, put the hanger in from the bottom and then bring it through the shirt to the collar. It'll never stretch and no wrinkles.
Cosign. Started doing this after all the collars got stretched (hate it when it happens). But inserting the hanger from the bottom definitely works. 
What do people mean when they say the fold the shirts tho. never heard of folding wet shirts....

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by j4ck

we're talking about folding shirts after it's dry and ironed, why would people fold wet shirts?! 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
my bad. kept thinking a wet shirt for some reason.

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by j4ck

we're talking about folding shirts after it's dry and ironed, why would people fold wet shirts?! 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
my bad. kept thinking a wet shirt for some reason.

on the detergent bottles themselves it will say 2x . use a little less than a cap full for each load it will be more than enough

buy fabric softeners for your whites and towels.

pour actual detergent into machine. let some (hot or cold) water come up about half way. put clothes in. let finish.

(if it has a sort of automatic detergent dispenser where it says "pour detergent here" on the side of machine then dont)

on the detergent bottles themselves it will say 2x . use a little less than a cap full for each load it will be more than enough

buy fabric softeners for your whites and towels.

pour actual detergent into machine. let some (hot or cold) water come up about half way. put clothes in. let finish.

(if it has a sort of automatic detergent dispenser where it says "pour detergent here" on the side of machine then dont)

Just washed my first load, but I'm still confused as to whether or not it's alright to wash a windbreaker the same way you'd wash a t-shirt, and if it's okay to wash them together.

Just washed my first load, but I'm still confused as to whether or not it's alright to wash a windbreaker the same way you'd wash a t-shirt, and if it's okay to wash them together.

Back
Top Bottom