Laundry tips?

Who knew NT was such experts on laundry, this is the most legit advice ever given on this site

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No disrespect but you couldn't ask that man Google this question. Sorry for being a jerk but yea, he would give you instant answers.

1st world problems.
laugh.gif

Sometimes it's nicer to get direct answers from people we talk and see on a daily basis versus some ehow.com lady. I prefer the insight and tips and stories about how they did it wrong.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No disrespect but you couldn't ask that man Google this question. Sorry for being a jerk but yea, he would give you instant answers.

1st world problems.
laugh.gif

Sometimes it's nicer to get direct answers from people we talk and see on a daily basis versus some ehow.com lady. I prefer the insight and tips and stories about how they did it wrong.

Originally Posted by Jehul

Re water temp:

Cold: Colors
Hot: Whites
Never knew this

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

niketalk, you disappoint me. i fully expected the first page to be filled with terrible advice. WHO ARE YOU!?

I am PLEASANTLY surprised this isnt the case. I was expecting someone to say mix your colors and your whites together to save time or some +%!% like that. That wouldve been incredibly ##@!$+ up to give someone advice like that and have them mess up all of their things for a few e-laughs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Re water temp:

Never knew this

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

niketalk, you disappoint me. i fully expected the first page to be filled with terrible advice. WHO ARE YOU!?

I am PLEASANTLY surprised this isnt the case. I was expecting someone to say mix your colors and your whites together to save time or some +%!% like that. That wouldve been incredibly ##@!$+ up to give someone advice like that and have them mess up all of their things for a few e-laughs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1. Use fabric softener, had a load done with no fabric softener the other day and the clothes felt like crap.

2. Soak your whites. Just throwing bleach in the washing machine isn't going to get tough stains out and you also get the dingy white effect. Soak with detergent and oxi-clean over-night and you're good to go.

3. DO NOT SKIMP ON LAUNDRY SUPPLIES. you're only hurting yourself. Yea you can get a jug of detergent for 1.99, but it doesn't work nearly as well and the actual fabric of your clothes suffer.

4. Don't mix bleach and ammonia. I know you asked about laundry, but I'm assuming you've never had to do house cleaning.

Good Luck and have fun.

1. Use fabric softener, had a load done with no fabric softener the other day and the clothes felt like crap.

2. Soak your whites. Just throwing bleach in the washing machine isn't going to get tough stains out and you also get the dingy white effect. Soak with detergent and oxi-clean over-night and you're good to go.

3. DO NOT SKIMP ON LAUNDRY SUPPLIES. you're only hurting yourself. Yea you can get a jug of detergent for 1.99, but it doesn't work nearly as well and the actual fabric of your clothes suffer.

4. Don't mix bleach and ammonia. I know you asked about laundry, but I'm assuming you've never had to do house cleaning.

Good Luck and have fun.

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Learn to fold or hang your clothes. Nobody wants shirts lookin like grandma's skin

Friend told me that I should fold my shirt instead of using a hanger, because the collars will last longer. Fact?

No. Hang your ts but not through the collar, put the hanger in from the bottom and then bring it through the shirt to the collar. It'll never stretch and no wrinkles.

Learn to fold or hang your clothes. Nobody wants shirts lookin like grandma's skin

Friend told me that I should fold my shirt instead of using a hanger, because the collars will last longer. Fact?

No. Hang your ts but not through the collar, put the hanger in from the bottom and then bring it through the shirt to the collar. It'll never stretch and no wrinkles.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

This. If you hang your clothes thru the neck it ruins the collars. Also if you have thin t's or even thin polos I'd suggest folding them rather than hanging them Bc sometime the hanger will leave little stretched out marks near the shoulders

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

This. If you hang your clothes thru the neck it ruins the collars. Also if you have thin t's or even thin polos I'd suggest folding them rather than hanging them Bc sometime the hanger will leave little stretched out marks near the shoulders

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

roll.gif
serious?

....not only that, this is whats getting me:

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Re water temp:

Never knew this

....c'mon man................COME ON MAN!!!   but on a forum where the general consensus thinks its perfectly okay to live with your parents well into your late-late 20's and wont drive anything but high end imports, what should i expect?

roll.gif
serious?

Re water temp:

Never knew this

....c'mon man................COME ON MAN!!!   but on a forum where the general consensus thinks its perfectly okay to live with your parents well into your late-late 20's and wont drive anything but high end imports, what should i expect?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

roll.gif
serious?

Re water temp:

Never knew this

laugh.gif
I know how to wash clothes man..........MAN!

I just did warm for both
grin.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

roll.gif
serious?

Re water temp:

Never knew this

laugh.gif
I know how to wash clothes man..........MAN!

I just did warm for both
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom