Lauryn Hill Lost

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

Never heard of this chick.

eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

A lot of men leaving the women that ride for them in the dust ... if this dude ever goes broke that model is outta there plus you know she has that side dude in Rio

Sounds like motivation to me.
Care to explain bro?

With a woman like that, I'm doing everything possible to NOT go broke. Yes, you can call me OJ Simpson.

Sounds like motivation to me.
Care to explain bro?

With a woman like that, I'm doing everything possible to NOT go broke. Yes, you can call me OJ Simpson.
Yea I see your point
laugh.gif
. But guess where I am coming from is I hope he is a good father to the children that he has, sounds like he has a new life with this new chick. Not really concerned with his relationship with Lauryn, just hope he still plays the role of a father to his children... if so more props to him.

No one won.

They all crazy.

Even though Lauryn may have been a bit touched from the jump, he definitely charmed that beast out of her.

....Yet dude's still out here being critical of women? But, when there's a case that points in the direction of the woman being right, everyone justifies the man or, tries to pit us against the woman even more. The funny thing is, Lauryn is still heralded as a great artist having only released one solo album some 14 years ago.

I'll gladly be the next dude to impregnate Lauryn.

As for that pics, great body aside, she got a dress made out of a trash bag. Look like they cut it to ribbons and told her to wear it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Man #### that #### about Lauryn, that dress is what this thread is about now
devil.gif
devil.gif
The dress is ugly though. You don't like the dress, you like the fine #%!$% in it.

C'mon, L-Boogie
30t6p3b.gif
She's been takin' L's forever...

Yo! who's that chick in the cut-up Hefty trash bag dress?!!?!?!?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

that beauty is skin deep.
Give me Lauryn any day.
Have you seen her lately?

lauryn-hill-clown.jpg

That's why Rohan is grinning like a mug in the 1st 2 pics...

Back
Top Bottom