Lauryn Hill Lost

Ain't even mad at Rohan 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by ricky409

The cold part is...

Rohan could smash whenever he pleases..

how would you know that, you must have som intimate knowledge of the inner working of their dynamic that most of us don't have.
i would also be incredibly hard pressed to believe lauryn who clearly gives zero +*!%* about what anyone thinks of her would want to get married. she seems pleased as punch with her kids. 

calm down, bro...

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

The cold part is...

Rohan could smash whenever he pleases..

how would you know that, you must have som intimate knowledge of the inner working of their dynamic that most of us don't have.
i would also be incredibly hard pressed to believe lauryn who clearly gives zero +*!%* about what anyone thinks of her would want to get married. she seems pleased as punch with her kids. 

calm down, bro...
AKA "I got nothing to respond with"

over/under 5 nip slips with ole girl that sent her dress through the shredder before wearing it?

i have the over

Originally Posted by Wade187

AKA "I got nothing to respond with"

lol. Naw famb... 
I was just making a general statement and he starts asking questions that we both know I don't have the answers to. No one knows but them... but in most cases... 

if  a baby dad has 3+ kids from the baby mom, them yambs are in his name for awhile.

EDIT: i been on your side in the other thread, bruh... why you tryna play me?

cold blooded....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i gave lauryn hill a pass for a while til i saw her at jazz fest last year. came on 20 minutes late and she was awful.

Talbert

The kids are the ones who will probably suffer through this. Doesn't matter that they are financially secure. Money won't heal those emotional scars when all of this comes to light.

Nah she didnt lose, the miseducation of lauryn hill is one of the greatest pieces of art ever put together, and the title track to that album is probably the realest song ive ever heard

MK25toLife wrote:
Nah she didnt lose, the miseducation of lauryn hill is one of the greatest pieces of art ever put together, and the title track to that album is probably the realest song ive ever heard

Nobody called her a bum, anybody who can't shake that narcotic is taking an "L" in some way 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

so leaving a black woman for a spanish or white woman = winning ? Kids
laugh.gif

stop trying to start somthing, nobody said anything like that 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

that album was like 20 years ago man... I one of her biggest fans.. no way if she comes out with anything today it will be a hit.. must people born after that album probably dont even know who she is man..

Back
Top Bottom