Lauryn Hill Lost

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

so leaving a black woman for a spanish or white woman = winning ? Kids
laugh.gif

You're trying too hard, brother.

I loves me some Lauryn Hill, but......come on na. Black, white, yellow or purple, this $%@*# bad.

If that's the overall thinking on this Rohan took the L for getting engaged, especially to a woman with multiple children and baby fathers/.

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

Nah she didnt lose, the miseducation of lauryn hill is one of the greatest pieces of art ever put together, and the title track to that album is probably the realest song ive ever heard

that album was like 20 years ago man... I one of her biggest fans.. no way if she comes out with anything today it will be a hit.. must people born after that album probably dont even know who she is man..
So what you're saying is...just because the album came out in '98 and she "may not" be able to come out with a hit today, the impact that she made on music with one of the greatest albums of all time somehow doesn't mean as much?
Please correct me if I'm wrong in understanding your point 
grin.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

that beauty is skin deep.
Give me Lauryn any day.
Have you seen her lately?

lauryn-hill-clown.jpg

That's why Rohan is grinning like a mug in the 1st 2 pics...

grin.gif

Went from this to ^ that

Noooo!  First time I've seen a pic of Lauryn in a while and I can't believe my eyes! Lost one....

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

laugh.gif

I loves me some Lauryn Hill, but......come on na. Black, white, yellow or purple, this $%@*# bad.

he really is though...

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif

he really is though...
Rohan is a Marley, never needed L Boogie's money, this girl has been looking for love in all the wrong places, always being the 2nd woman, she squandered her God given talent which could have shaped a future generation of women to have more respect for themselves, she "forgot" she was a celebrity and was obsessed with Sony making her a "brand", she goes into seclusion, leave us YEARNING for another LP, and now you taking care of babies that got no daddy............................Black Girl Lost.............

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif

he really is though...
Rohan is a Marley, never needed L Boogie's money, this girl has been looking for love in all the wrong places, always being the 2nd woman, she squandered her God given talent which could have shaped a future generation of women to have more respect for themselves, she "forgot" she was a celebrity and was obsessed with Sony making her a "brand", she goes into seclusion, leave us YEARNING for another LP, and now you taking care of babies that got no daddy............................Black Girl Lost.............

eek.gif
damn i never understood it like that...maybe wyclef was right all along...

laugh.gif

Look at Lauryn right now and look at Rohan's new chick. Leaving a crazy/busted chick for a supermodel is winning, yes.

laugh.gif
its always the "conscious" black women artists getting themselves into these male related issues.

jill scott erika badu ms hill...etc..irony is funny

somewhere keyshia cole is laughing

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
its always the "conscious" black women artists getting themselves into these male related issues.

jill scott erika badu ms hill...etc..irony is funny

somewhere keyshia cole is laughing
..... and crying on the inside cuz she let dudes run train on her when she was barely a teen.

Back
Top Bottom