Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

At least Stabler wised up about Angela.

Indeed.

Do we think the scene was Stabler realizing exactly at that moment she has been playing him the whole time or was it like an eye-opener & they'll have some scene with Stabler showing he figured it out to the viewer later?

Same season. Just coming back from the winter break.

Ah. Got it. So this storyline will probably wrap up quick.

PO

I
Ah. Got it. So this storyline will probably wrap up quick.

I am not so sure. I was trying to look up where I remembered Constantine from (it was You on Netflix :lol:) and I saw that he was going to be a recurring Organized Crime character in this new story arc so we got a little bit of this :smokin

Okay they Looney toons now.

Set up a whole surrendering to the FBI and somehow Wheatley manages to sneak in fake agents and a vehicle to get the most wanted criminal among a bunch of FBI agents?

:rofl:

One guy and one car. Pure absurd given Wheatley isn't even suppose to have all of his resources.

They on some Matrix/Inception/Vanilla Sky **** now. Did Elliot actually see them together? How does shutting off the lights lead to them teleporting on to a helicopter? 😕

Last edited:
Wheatley really is a psychopath using the date he killed stabler wife as a password. :lol: when stabler finds out about Uncle ewan he’s gonna go nuclear :lol:

Stabler with the authentic panties in the elevator :rofl: part of me thinks him and Wheatley are low key into each other, their both def obsessed.:lol:

Somehow he can always convince these psychiatrists that he’s good old stable stabler. His gun and badge shoulda been taken a decade ago.

Yeah, never was a fan of the Burn Notice guy but we'll see.

In this current era I thought they'd go crazy with representation. Female detectives, black, Hispanic, somebody gay, etc.

Last edited:
Stabler is out here pretending to send photos to Angela just to get into Wheatley's head. :lol:

vlcsnap-2022-01-21-18h24m54s457.png

Next level ****.

Stabler can’t keep getting away with it. The only way ima be alright with them taking Wheatley down for good is if Stabler goes with him

I like FBI/FBI: MW, but didn't expect this. Wonder why dude leaving?
Interested to see what OC does next season now.

PO
Yeah, I saw dude wanted out a week ago. Rest of the season they were gonna work in someone new.

Didn't expect it to be Wheatley. He usually does play the good guy. Its why he's been so good as a bad guy on OC.

Its a good thing Wolf's FBI universe isn't connected to his Law & Order/Chicago universe. Thought he was gonna do that despite being on different networks.

I like FBI/FBI: MW, but didn't expect this. Wonder why dude leaving?
Interested to see what OC does next season now.

PO

:wow: I rock with the FBI family (regular, International and Most Wanted) but this is hella surprising. I have faith in McDermott as an actor to pull it off but I won't be able to unsee WheatGawd :lol:

Yeah, I saw dude wanted out a week ago. Rest of the season they were gonna work in someone new.

Didn't expect it to be Wheatley. He usually does play the good guy. Its why he's been so good as a bad guy on OC.

Its a good thing Wolf's FBI universe isn't connected to his Law & Order/Chicago universe. Thought he was gonna do that despite being on different networks.

I didn't think about it until you put it this way but's he's got THREE major franchises across two networks :wow: Jesus, man. He's got to be caking :smokin

:wow: I rock with the FBI family (regular, International and Most Wanted) but this is hella surprising. I have faith in McDermott as an actor to pull it off but I won't be able to unsee WheatGawd :lol:

I didn't think about it until you put it this way but's he's got THREE major franchises across two networks :wow: Jesus, man. He's got to be caking :smokin
He could've retired off of the Law & Order franchise and its spinoffs alone. The syndication money is crazy.

That he somehow got a hit with Chicago was crazy to me (I don't even watch them :lol: ). Then he cross the street to CBS and he hooked me with FBI.

Well I wouldn't doubt them crossing over FBI/SVU someday, seeing as there was a period Maggie was out on FBI & Hailey from Chicago PD showed up for one episode of FBI to work with OA.

PO

Well I wouldn't doubt them crossing over FBI/SVU someday, seeing as there was a period Maggie was out on FBI & Hailey from Chicago PD showed up for one episode of FBI to work with OA.

PO
Don't watch Chicago so didn't even notice it was a crossover when that happened.

I also lost interest when Sophia Bush bae left the show.

Back
Top Bottom